Freestyle Libre 2 - constant false signal loss alarms

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
My sensor works 99 percent of the time. Until we go into 1 particular restaurant in our small town. Then the notifications beep constantly that it couldn't get a reading. A dim not trying to get a reading! It is so constant and annoying, I end up turning my phone completely off until we leave the restaurant. It's happened 3 of the 3 times we've been there! Anyone else have this issue? What could it be?
What phone?

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hmm, I don't have any idea. Google's Android is IMHO the definitive version, and therefore all apps should work in that environment.

As new versions come out, developers who don't take advantage of access to beta versions may get caught out by new features, the 7a has been around a while now, and there are 8's here too that haven't reported anything like this.

The symptoms would suggest some interference from that location, but other than that I'm at a total loss:(.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hopeful34

Fragar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ken...
I have a Samsung Note 20 phone, and was having the same signal loss problem, but then turned than alarm off and haven't had the problem since.