Friendships

Meggielou

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey I'm 16 years old and I've been type one for 12 years looking for someone to talk about it with add me up on sc

Reactions: diabeticmegxo

vic hill

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
tough one.
this try the clinic for club s of other type ones of your age
what town do you live in school or uni
search diabetes uk site as they do have a list of live active branches
always nice to talk to others in same age group some will talk , others not so forthcoming .
good luck
vic hill nearly 60 years on insulin

Reactions: Meggielou

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Hey I'm 16 years old and I've been type one for 12 years looking for someone to talk about it with add me up on sc

Hi. Try the Young People/Adults threads...quite a few teens there looking for pals...

Reactions: Meggielou

Meggielou

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
tough one.
this try the clinic for club s of other type ones of your age
what town do you live in school or uni
search diabetes uk site as they do have a list of live active branches
always nice to talk to others in same age group some will talk , others not so forthcoming .
good luck
vic hill nearly 60 years on insulin

Wow nearly 60 years that's incredible you are an inspiration to us youngsters carry on fighting xoxo

diabeticmegxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

I'm fourteen but I'd be happy to talk about it with you and support you the best I canx

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Thanks so much I'm new to this app so I'm not sure how to post on the teen section

On the main page, scroll down the list of forums till you find the one you want - on that forum, you will see top right "post new thread"...click there, create your post and click the box below your words - "create thread"...or just reply you some of the people who have posted on threads there. There have been a bunch of teens posting recently looking for friends. Remember too that some of us old farts have some experience that can be useful...so don't hesitate to ask.