Getting Diabox Readings on my phone.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have seen this precise problem posted before, but the solution is unclear to me. I am very eager to use Diabox on my android phone to track my Freestyle libre 2 readings. I started the monitor on librelink and followed instructions of switching off alarms and disabling connection before scanning with Diabox. The app then starts a 60 min counter and after this time just sits in starting mode. I have tried everyting I can think of. Not that much of a software guru so please offer any assistance in terms I may understand. Really eager to solve this so any guidance so welcome. Derek

• Hug
Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I have seen this precise problem posted before, but the solution is unclear to me. I am very eager to use Diabox on my android phone to track my Freestyle libre 2 readings. I started the monitor on librelink and followed instructions of switching off alarms and disabling connection before scanning with Diabox. The app then starts a 60 min counter and after this time just sits in starting mode. I have tried everyting I can think of. Not that much of a software guru so please offer any assistance in terms I may understand. Really eager to solve this so any guidance so welcome. Derek
I'm not very good with phones either, but this is my routine when starting a new sensor (and I have absolutely no idea which part of my routine does the trick so I do it all):

- Start sensor with LibreLink.
- Scan with DiaBox to pick up sensor.
- After the waiting hour, go to phone settings --> apps --> DiaBox.
- Force stop app.
- Empty cache.
- Restart phone.
- Open DiaBox and scan.

Sometimes it takes an hour or two for the app to properly pick up DiaBox, if so, I randomly scan with DiaBox every once in a while.

I hope this will work for you as well!