Good Morning

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning. It's just windy here but not raining at the moment. @liam1955 sorry to hear you couldn't sleep. I'm often like that but actually managed to sleep through last night. You'll have to have a nap later.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@mo53 - My word the Sun has burst out!!! I had a hypo yesterday and it was not pleasant b.s. dropped to 3.7, my own 'stupid fault'!! Had a lay in yesterday morning and took Insulin an hour later than usually do, plus other diabetic meds and tablets. Just had glass of water for breakfast and Latte for lunch ( made with hot water) - at 3 45pm it hit me = shaking, sweating, felt like I was gonna faint!! So I had to eat 4 choc digestive biscuits :p went to bed with a bad headache and could NOT fall asleep. I had toast at 4.30am and my b.s. was 5.4 at 7.15am = amazing??? W

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@liam1955 . You poor thing that sounds dreadful. Has the headache gone now that your bs is back to normal? I hope you are fine today.:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Now that it's light enough to see outside :) it's raining!!
Feel better soon William

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@mo53 - Still got headache and feel "queasy" in my stomach. Laid on sofa with my Kindle and have had some more toast and now drinking a black coffee. That is my 4th hypo since I started on Insulin in July 2014 - they are not nice at all = SCARY!!?? I just found the footie game. Do you think we would be allowed another? A to Z of Film Stars? (I love watching old films). Thanks for your concern - Bless You. :cat:

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@liam1955 the settlee and kindle sound good. You take it easy. The film stars sound a great idea. I love old films too. We found a new channel on frees at on Saturday and it only shows old films. :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning to you, all Hi from Lancashire dull / raining / wet / miserable and anything else that can describe this Lancashire weather. :yuck: roll on summer

Reactions: 2 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
What's happening with the old movie stars game? I'd like to play that too

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@13lizanne - Much better THANK YOU Anna. I am getting "ga ga" with these fast paced A to Z games, but it's great that lots of new guys and gals have joined in. It's a good job there isn't a crazy icon on the threads??? I think WE would have a lot of those awarded!!!! Going to watch the news and off to bed early. Good Night my Game Friends - @mo53 as well:stop::stop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good Morning Everybody:) Such a beautiful sunny crisp morning here in York. Hope you are all feeling good today. Slept like a baby and woke up feeling good. Hello to my Word Game Friends and to Anna up in Bonnie Scotland and to Mo in 'Sunny' Scarborough. And to Everybody have a Fab Day.:D:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Morning everyone glad to hear that you are feeling better William and the sun is shining too. Wet and cold here (as usual) I'm off to see my GP at 11.30 today to discuss how I control my type 2 he's a lovely man,very open minded and so I'm actually looking forward to speaking with him. Hope I get the right words to convey what lchf has done for me

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everybody. @liam1955 good to hear you are feeling better and full of beans. I'm off for a blood test shortly. It might be for my 6 month diabetic check but I will find out more when I get there. :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
All the best with that @mo53 we're both at the docs today

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Loads :)
Good morning all, not been on for a few days, been a a bit ill, but back now, and not feeling too bad, hope your all well, and have a good day :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Morning @rodman, I wondered where you were. Feel better soon