Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 4 people

bigboi

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi folks. Hope everyone is fit & well. Busy getting ready to go back to work after a lengthy period of time off. Gearing up for Christmas too. I do like this time of year. :)

View attachment 16420

THIS IS HILARIOUS!! You gotta love kids & their wacky view of life.

View attachment 16421

Awwwwww...what a happy little chap.

View attachment 16422

OMG!!! Lol. Think I'd pass out if I came across this. The little white footprints...hahaha!!

View attachment 16423
Hahah that little girl who got angry and drew a face

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi folks. Day off work for me today (Friday.) Got loads that needs doing. But, know what...I'm gonna do bu@@ar all. My feet & knees are still aching something terrible after a busy, busy day at work yesterday. My old joints don't like these cold mornings, & when your work day is so hectic that you aren't able to take a break, then they protest like heck at the end of a shift. Thats the way it is for us all at times I guess folks. Suck it up! ;):p

Some Santa funnies today. Enjoy. X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not to sure about this one .. Is it not advocating domestic violence? Or am I being over sensitive again :( :(:(

Yup!! Over sensitive. And, of course it's meant as a fun picture...nothing else. Guess we all view things from a different angle depending on our background etc. To me, it's a daft joke about exasperating people. But most of the times, when I'm around people who just don't "get it," it's funny, endearing & makes everyone smile, including the "tv set" person. DV is no joke, we all know that I hope. But thanks for bringing your view to my attention. It just goes to show how subjective life is. X

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Very well put, when we are 3 we dont know how lucky we are then we reach 40 the aches and pains start, white hair creeps in and so on :)

Reactions: 2 people

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
So -
Baby balloon is in bed with her parents, Daddy and Mummy Balloon (oddly enough)...
Daddy balloon says "Baby Balloon, you are getting too old for this..you are 3 and half now. Tomorrow I want you to sleep in your own bed."
"Aww..ok" she says.
"You promise?"
"Yes"
"good girl".

Next morning, early, Baby sneaks into the parents' room. She unties her mum's knot and lets a wee bit of air out and then reties it. She does the same with her dad.Finally, she unties her own knot, lets out a wee bit of air and reties it. She softly sneaks in between them and goes to sleep with a big smile on her squeaky face.

Next morning, her parents are less than amused at her behaviour despite her promise.

Daddy balloon says "I am so disappointed in you! Firstly, you let your mother down. Then you let me down, but..worst of all..you let yourself down!"

:D sorry - i like it!

Reactions: 8 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Aj10 can't read your pics only see blurred colours so will catch up on them all later, keep posting. Feel like a cross eyes blind bat! So painful and blurred! Got one short sighted one long sighted and no glasses at moment! Got to wait gor second op yet!! Hope I stuff the turkey and not my daughters shitzu! Ps who ever said don't worry it's only psper!! It's thick plastic that's smells of parafin! Yak. Hope everyone's ok

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Aj10 can't read your pics only see blurred colours so will catch up on them all later, keep posting. Feel like a cross eyes blind bat! So painful and blurred! Got one short sighted one long sighted and no glasses at moment! Got to wait gor second op yet!! Hope I stuff the turkey and not my daughters shitzu! Ps who ever said don't worry it's only psper!! It's thick plastic that's smells of parafin! Yak. Hope everyone's ok

Doing big writing for you Maureen hun. Hope your eyes don't give you such discomfort for too long. It's gotta be wearing on you. It'll be worth it though, I'm sure. Just enjoy the "blurry colours" for now. Personally, I've always thought I look rather fetching blurry!! ;)

Reactions: 3 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Some Christmas & Santa jokes to give you a smile.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg