Hey Everybody! New Here

Darshan1504

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello fellows!
My name is Darshan(as you can already see in my username ) and I'm a 16 year old Type 1 diabetic from India(shoutout to all Indians here!)
So I've been diabetic for about 8 and a half years and I'm happy to have found this forum. I'm currently on Actrapid, Novorapid and Lantus taking 5 injections everyday. I've been through a lot in these 8 years from partial paralysis due to hypoglycemia in the middle of the night to 652mg/dl when I was detected with diabetes.
Anyways I hope you guys accept me here and allow me to share my experiences. I will love to hear from you guys
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Prem51 and Liam1955
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello fellows!
My name is Darshan(as you can already see in my username ) and I'm a 16 year old Type 1 diabetic from India(shoutout to all Indians here!)
So I've been diabetic for about 8 and a half years and I'm happy to have found this forum. I'm currently on Actrapid, Novorapid and Lantus taking 5 injections everyday. I've been through a lot in these 8 years from partial paralysis due to hypoglycemia in the middle of the night to 652mg/dl when I was detected with diabetes.
Anyways I hope you guys accept me here and allow me to share my experiences. I will love to hear from you guys
Thanks!

Hello and a warm welcome to you @Darshan1504 :)

Reactions: Liam1955

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Last edited:

theoldfunker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello fellows!
Thanks!
Hi mate you'll be glad you signed up there are loads of answers here. Sorry to hear you have type 1 at such a young age, I think perhaps at Type 2 in my later years I've been lucky to get away with just Metformin pills and an improved diet. Sadly my sister hasn't been so lucky having to inject as she is type2.
I wish you all the best and I'm sure what ever questions you have somebody here has the answer.

Reactions: Prem51

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi @Darshan1504 and welcome to the forum. I'm Type 2 but there are a lot of Type 1s on here and you will get a lot of good advice and support.