How was you're Saturday?

mytype1.life

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
A few hypos too which wore me out but tried to carry on... shopping and seeing the family. Just winding down for the evening now

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
A few hypos too which wore me out but tried to carry on... shopping and seeing the family. Just winding down for the evening now
It was weird, but I went down the garden and did a couple of hours clearing the runner beans and chopping them for the compost, and when I came up for lunch, I was sweaty, thirsty, shaky and and fully expected to test at 4. something.
I was flaming 6.3!! So far from being near hypo, I was actually higher than average. Go figure!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
A lovely and gorgeous afternoon with someone very special................... :happy: Dinner was cooked for me whilst I watched episodes of Only fools and Horses ( 2 hypo's today) but spoilt rotten.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Did drink an awfull protein drink in the morning after doing yesterdays dishes Then had a tuna sandwich with Mayo And tomatoes with a Big mug of coffee with milk , enjoyed some political quarrelling on the telly and knitret half a sweater Wonderful to have a whole day off doing absolutely only What wanting to do out of joy ,ate a lot of almonds and some eggs and daughters veggie-soup and a nectarine for dinner

Reactions: Robinredbreast
C

chris lowe

Got the housework out of the way then settled down ready for Black Lake new creepy Scandi drama.