Jaffa cake biscuits.

cath99

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
rude d/n nurses and being treated like im wierd because im diabetic
Sugar free orange jelly and dark choc anyone?
ohh i wonder if that could be adapted to make one think i av a whirl . if its anything like my sponge cake this weel i wont hold my breath lol x

Father Jack

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Quarantine, if you can resist I would lay off the Jaffa cakes they are just "dead" calories. Maybe have just one as a very occassional reward when you meet a target, e.g. weight loss, reduction In HbA1c etc.
However, as a new member I must warn you of the dangers of using provacative utterances such as "Jaffa Cakes" just look above to see the commotion that you have caused amongst the good folk of the forum. :)

Reactions: 4 people

spaceman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all, can I ask if it is ok to eat Jaffa cake biscuits if your diabetic I've just been diagnosed,[well im a type 1 diabetic and yes i eat Jaffa cakes, i eat the lyons ones. but like everything else you eat, dont over do it.

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, cold feet, being the odd one out at outings ("can you make sure that's a diet coke").
U can keep the Jaffa cakes, oh but how I long for marmite on toast. ****! now I'm really hungry! Anyone tried marmite on cheese?