Oh dear, this was unexpected

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Was there earlier today, but gone now! (On PC)

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still visible on Scandichic's post on my iPhone.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Still visible on Scandichic's post on my iPhone.

It isn't available on my iPhone. Have you tried properly closing the app (double click the home button, then swipe upwards on the app screen you see), then re-open, and look again?

pavlosn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It isn't available on my iPhone. Have you tried properly closing the app (double click the home button, then swipe upwards on the app screen you see), then re-open, and look again?
Tried that and it made no difference. I have even tried switching the phone off completely and restarting it. Still there. Perhaps @Scandichic should consider editing her post so that the photo is no longer visible, which I believe was @Totto's intention.

Pavlos

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Never mind, he doesn't want to be seen much. He thinks he looks stupid or ugly or something. He is good looking and very intelligent so I suppose he is stupid or maybe only young, not wanting to be in pics.

zss60.jpg

and here he is with my mum at her house

1zwg9wo.jpg

And I haven't a clue why the first picture insists on tumbling down on it´s side, it was originally a perfectly normal, upright pic.

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I want to add that I am a bit intrigued with this interest in my young friend´s looks. He is a very nice young French lad and looks like it. I know I like his looks very much, but that is me.

I like him very much, I can even say I love him and I do love him in so many ways I can admit to being a bit in love but my love for him doesn't end there and being a bit in love isn't what I intend to my relationship with him to end with.

No, on the contrary I intend to stay alive until he is a pot-bellied, half-bald, grey-haired middle aged man with two divorces under his belt and troublesome off-spring to make his remaining hair even greyer and I will be close to ninety and still a nuisance. So what I aim for is eternal friendship with a lot of love thrown in, what more can you ask for?

So yes, I think this will be a profound relationship in my life. I will put some effort into it to make it work.

Oh, by the way hubby and I had a good day today, bought a new washing machine and went for a nice meal. It was the tenth anniversary of us coming together. Not that he remembered, of course and I had to do most of the work but still. A good day.

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you Totto ! I can see these now and yes, he looks a really nice person :)

Hmmm, a washing machine on your anniversary ...:rolleyes: Romantic, or what ? Lol

Signy

Reactions: 2 people

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you Totto ! I can see these now and yes, he looks a really nice person :)

Hmmm, a washing machine on your anniversary ...:rolleyes: Romantic, or what ? Lol

Signy
Don't forget the lunch we had, a very good place, new to us but perfect for diabetics. I am still not hungry and bg stayed below 7!

And life without a washing machine is even less romantic.