Problems with App

C

chris lowe

Anyone else still having problems with notifications? I tried notifying Admin, & filled in a survey on what I think of the app & to be honest it's either gone in the too hard box or the I don't give a **** box. I suspect the latter but it's maddening when I go to notifications & or says the last one I received was 1st March. Tried uninstalling & reloading the app but no luck. I'm sure someone's is going to tell me there is a Forum Problems thread - I know where do you think I've been posting? I now can't find it anyway.

Reactions: kimrooney89

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Can't say as I am but I switched from the dedicated Diabetes Forum app to Tapatalk and notifications come through for me.

C

chris lowe

Can't say as I am but I switched from the dedicated Diabetes Forum app to Tapatalk and notifications come through for me.

Oh right, how do you do that? I know Tapatalk are te Ines who run the app, based in California I think

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh right, how do you do that? I know Tapatalk are te Ines who run the app, based in California I think

I just downloaded Tapatalk from the app stores, searched for the forum and signed in

You might have to sign up with Tapatalk themselves to do it this way but I already had an account from a while back.

C

chris lowe

I just downloaded Tapatalk from the app stores, searched for the forum and signed in

You might have to sign up with Tapatalk themselves to do it this way but I already had an account from a while back.

Thanks for that info. Will give it a try

K

Kat100

Yes problems , I have had new and old forum, in the last few days ..
I can only like with the thumbs up button ..
That's all I can see .. nightmare .. it was different early ..
Where have all the little faces gone etc ..

Reactions: chris lowe

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Same hear some days I get the icons and red screen then this with just the thumb to like that's it,I also did the admin questionnaire a few day ago. Still get same message Has if they haven't got it,the site has been having problems for has long has I have been on it some 8 weeks or so. K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
It's just switched back ... I am a cat master lol
Omg it's like 50 shades of forum :joyful:
Yes there is it's called a dog!i have two and they are so funny and great company,but I've also had cats many years ago they are a great pet also enjoy,Hope they get on top of the forum problem it drives you nuts! K

K

Kat100

Yes there is it's called a dog!i have two and they are so funny and great company,but I've also had cats many years ago they are a great pet also enjoy,Hope they get on top of the forum problem it drives you nuts! K

Can only see a round avatar tonight .. nightmare still ..
Not easy to use at the moment this forum

C

chris lowe

For goodness sake! Just got notifications fixed a couple of weeks ago & they've disappeared again. This app really is ****! Just waiting now for someone to pull me up for swearing as it's the only way you seem to get any response from moderators or useless @Administrator

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
For goodness sake! Just got notifications fixed a couple of weeks ago & they've disappeared again. This app really is S417! Just waiting now for someone to pull me up for swearing as it's the only way you seem to get any response from moderators or useless @Administrator

I'll tell you what? Just re-edit the sweary bit. & we'll keep it to ourselves... ;):cool:

D

Deleted member 308541

I stopped using the forum app as it is to slow and buggy, it is much faster with the Chrome browser to get around the forum on my Android phone. Everything works as well.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi Everyone,

The tech team have been alerted and are running through any problems.