Room 101 (like the TV prog)

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
That reminds me of a boss I had once who asked someone on the other end of the phone how they were and they obviously started to tell him because he said"just making conversation I don't need to know" Yep over the years I've had some ***** bosses
What a tosser :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Are we allowed to resend our nominees to room 101? I'd like to put the ex husband in again for being a complete f**wit!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
I think we need to be a bit careful here... you see, I have an ex husband who is a complete tw*t too, but my current husband is wonderful but he is someone else's ex-husband (and no doubt his ex wife thinks he's a complete tw*t) ... so where do we draw the line? And of course I am an ex-wife as are you ... ideas please everyone?

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I get your train of thought but honestly, mine is beyond belief. I am a fair person who can look at things objectively but I promise you, he'll never repent or make a good husband. I'm glad your hubby is a reformed character though ;)

Reactions: 2 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
I get your train of thought but honestly, mine is beyond belief. I am a fair person who can look at things objectively but I promise you, he'll never repent or make a good husband. I'm glad your hubby is a reformed character though ;)
Maybe we could have a special section in Room 101 for the worst ones, longer sentence, subject to torture etc etc. And with special education and counselling, who knows, if they learn from their mistakes they could be released on bail but not allowed within a 100km radius of the ex wife?

Reactions: 4 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
To be fair, I'm a good husband.........

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Can I chuck in drivers at night who don't dip their headlights when coming towards you. I just assume they're morons who don't know how and people who overtake on a straight bit of road when it's 30 or 40 mph limit which I'm keeping to

No.

No you can't.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Nope I live in the UK, it is pretty much 4am, I'm quite hungry :)

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Maybe we could have a special section in Room 101 for the worst ones, longer sentence, subject to torture etc etc. And with special education and counselling, who knows, if they learn from their mistakes they could be released on bail but not allowed within a 100km radius of the ex wife?

Now you're talking! Marriage/humanity rehab!

Reactions: 4 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
I'm an imposter. McGee is my nickname I've had all my life because we shared the same forename!
And why are you awake in the middle of the night as well as @semiphonic? Wait a second .... you're not together are you? ;)