AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
HMRC.

This morning I received a letter from them, unsealed. The letter contained my full name, address (obviously!), NI number, tax code and a breakdown of my earnings for the tax year 2013/2014. That's certainly enough for someone naughty to apply for a loan, get a credit card and so much more.

There is likely to be a telephone call on Monday morning.

(I don't think my current postie is a bad man, but who knows?)

Reactions: 2 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Me !!!!!

Another 400-odd duplicate emails in my inbox.

I've created a monster!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(Today's shaping up nicely, eh, what?)

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
HMRC.

This morning I received a letter from them, unsealed. The letter contained my full name, address (obviously!), NI number, tax code and a breakdown of my earnings for the tax year 2013/2014. That's certainly enough for someone naughty to apply for a loan, get a credit card and so much more.

There is likely to be a telephone call on Monday morning.

(I don't think my current postie is a bad man, but who knows?)
:wideyed:

Let rip.

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Maybe we could have a special section in Room 101 for the worst ones, longer sentence, subject to torture etc etc. And with special education and counselling, who knows, if they learn from their mistakes they could be released on bail but not allowed within a 100km radius of the ex wife?

Part of 101 waiting room now sectioned off for rehab of errant ex's both sexes accepted, suggestions for treatments and punishments needed.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
More contenders for 101

Prissy, prim, holier than thou preachy types.

They irritate me.
Actually they irritate me so much I want to machine gun them slowly, with lemon juice.

And the MOST irritating thing? They are always so superiorly sanctimonious that they wouldn't believe that they weren't perfect.

As you can imagine, I came across one of these pathetic excuses for humanity bullying someone today. They were doing it with a slightly pursed mouth, and a hint of a tut.

Unfortunately, I was out of bullets at the time.

But, @Brunneria
This sounds a bit like most of us when we are deciding who to send through the non-return door to 101. Worried now!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
And men who proper pluck their eyebrows....they look ridiculous.

But the eyebrows of men of a certain age need to be trimmed. Bushy eyebrows growing at weird angles are so wrong. Suggest old men's bushy eyebrows go in. Not the old men, especially if they are someone's kindly grandpa, just the bushy eyebrows.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
But, @Brunneria
This sounds a bit like most of us when we are deciding who to send through the non-return door to 101. Worried now!

Good gracious! We don't PREACH!

We condemn. With extreme prejudice. And quite a lot of enjoyment. And even a smidge of self deprecating humour. But we don't preach.

But if you really want, I can try. I think. Um... how do I start? It takes years of practice to learn how to purse your lips like a cat's bum.

Does anyone know any exercises?

Reactions: 4 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good gracious! We don't PREACH!

We condemn. With extreme prejudice. And quite a lot of enjoyment. And even a smidge of self deprecating humour. But we don't preach.

But if you really want, I can try. I think. Um... how do I start? It takes years of practice to learn how to purse your lips like a cat's bum.

Does anyone know any exercises?

Nah, you are right @Brunneria
I am just a bit out of practise, having been in a wifi restricted zone for the past week. Those of us posting in this thread are rather perfect after all.

Re exercises for cat bum lips. Try whistling the national anthem, every twenty minutes. Any country's anthem will do.

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Part of 101 waiting room now sectioned off for rehab of errant ex's both sexes accepted, suggestions for treatments and punishments needed.
I think the ex wife should not be allowed to spend the child support on whatever she likes (you know, bottles of scotch, $400 sunglasses, weekly hair do's and manicures etc.) Child support should be doled out in vouchers for food, clothes etc. Now there's a start ...over to you, @Debmcgee

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Nah, you are right @Brunneria
I am just a bit out of practise, having been in a wifi restricted zone for the past week. Those of us posting in this thread are rather perfect after all.

Re exercises for cat bum lips. Try whistling the national anthem, every twenty minutes. Any country's anthem will do.
Hmmm,

How about lines, like 'I must not belittle or bully my wife?' Or 'I will pay my fair share of my children's upkeep'?

Chance would be a very fine thing to squeeze a pair of designer sunnies out go my ex's 'contribution' LMAO! :)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What about making it exes who like to belittle their former spouse. Those who try to wriggle out of their responsibilities to their offspring, and those who misuse any child support finances. Most of all, those who use their offspring as a means to torment their former spouse or regard the offspring as a 'prize' or even an item to play mind games with? I have met many saddened and mixed up offspring from such relationships.

Reactions: 3 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Hmmm,

How about lines, like 'I must not belittle or bully my wife?' Or 'I will pay my fair share of my children's upkeep'?

Chance would be a very fine thing to squeeze a pair of designer sunnies out go my ex's 'contribution' LMAO! :)
I hear you .... I've been on both ends, receiving child support and being with a man for the last 13 years who has, and is still, paying it! We are down to one now, with only 2 years to go.

Part of the education should involve the ex-wives being taught that the child support is for their children, not them, it is also their responsibility to contribute financially to their children's upbringing as well as the husband and last, but my no means least, a firm understanding is required that they are NOT entitled to child support after a child has turned 18. My husband's ex wanted to know how much he was going to give now that child no.1 had turned 18! Dream on, we've been waiting for this day for years!

Education required for said ex-wives with regarding to 'living within your means'.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
I'm going to put myself in the holding area, it would seem that when I go out drinking heavily and I don't eat, I turn into a bit of a douche.

Reactions: 4 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm going to put myself in the holding area, it would seem that when I go out drinking heavily and I don't eat, I turn into a bit of a douche.

Not beyond redemption, methinks, as recognises wrongdoing.

Not my call though.

Reactions: 3 people

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Oh dear ... you been on the sherbets again ... in trouble with Mrs S?

Maybe you could go in with the ex-husbands area for a short time, just to see what it's like. Might think twice next time :p

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm always on the sherbets :(

I'm not in trouble with Mrs Semiphonic

I'm eating now though :woot:

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh dear ... you been on the sherbets again ... in trouble with Mrs S?

Maybe you could go in with the ex-husbands area for a short time, just to see what it's like. Might think twice next time :p

The problem is, I'm not an ex-husband. Yet. I'm not sure I could give them any advice........