Saying hi, and PIP anyone??

Lozchan

Just PM a Mod to ask if OK - I can't see a problem. If OK, just make a new post titled "PIP Petition" or something and include a link to where your petition is. To do this, type something like PETITION, highlight it with your cursor then click on the chain symbol in the line above the input box. It will then ask for the URL of the site where the petition is, so just copy and paste the address into this box & you're good to go!

PS - hope that made sense!
Er maybe!! I'm not very good with all this I.T stuff. But thanks I'll give it a go!

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
§

......The compassionate party..:rolleyes:...but that's what they do - cut your legs off then tell you that they've worked out how to save you loads of money on shoe leather. Well I have never voted for them - and I'm damned if I ever will!

Dear all

I know this is an emotive topic but this isnt the place to argue politics. If you wish to please take make a topic in general chat. This is the diabetes discussion topic and threads about losing benefits and how it will affect your D is great but not whether they are the "choose your adjective" party. You may have a particular view but other have a different and name calling does not further any understanding. Thanks