Sporty Forty.e t

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still no swimming. Have managed 25 mins walking, with a few rests inbetween. Just put in 10 mins of physio exercises, and doing gentle Pilates now for at least 10 mins.

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Well done for keeping going when you are struggling , just be careful .
It is pouring here and miserable so I went on my numb bum machine for 40mins.

I am going to my sisters apartment in Portugal on Sunday for 4 days , sisters time away. Good news is that I can practice my swimming yeahhh . The pool is only 5ft deep so I won't drown lol.
I don't normally go away all the time by the way lol.

Reactions: 3 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5ft sounds about my depth. Only 5ft 3 and a half. Enjoy the break.

Well done Pipp for keeping up with it when you don't feel great.

So fat 20 minutes on bike and a manic hour in Asda. The world and his wife seemed to be there today so it seemed the best time to stack shelves and block aisles with metal crates. Not. Going to do a bit more on bike when dinner settles.

Reactions: 2 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done for keeping going when you are struggling , just be careful .
It is pouring here and miserable so I went on my numb bum machine for 40mins.

I am going to my sisters apartment in Portugal on Sunday for 4 days , sisters time away. Good news is that I can practice my swimming yeahhh . The pool is only 5ft deep so I won't drown lol.
I don't normally go away all the time by the way lol.

Wonderful. Time away, warm pool, nobody to distract you. Swim!

Reactions: 4 people

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
...enjoy your break in Portugal, Jamrox, and the warm weather! My sister in law is coming over from Portugal at the end of next week, she lives there but is moving back soon..

Walk, walk, walk through the lunch hour, would miss it if I didn't do it now!

Susiespearish

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Had a Colonoscopy yesterday afternoon but I think I made my 40 mins running to the loo and back with the vile vile preparation stuff they send you .:yuck:

connie104

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good day for walking yesterday went out a couple of times for different things and certainly did more than usual. Got a pain in the left buttock ( side I had op ) so a bit worrying did goggle it and could be a sciatic nerve trapped or as walking with a limp at moment it irritates the nerve whatever it is it's bl. dy painful! Seeing consultant on 10th September so will have to put up with it til then !!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Had a Colonoscopy yesterday afternoon but I think I made my 40 mins running to the loo and back with the vile vile preparation stuff they send you .:yuck:
Eewwww. I had one of those too, back in February, the preparation was far worse than the actual procedure. I hope you're feeling better now

Susiespearish

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Eewwww. I had one of those too, back in February, the preparation was far worse than the actual procedure. I hope you're feeling better now

Thanks Zand
I'll never be able to face another lemon thing ever :yuck: I had 15 polyps removed which I wasn't expecting and that hurt ! ....and everyone had told me the test was painless so I was a bit put out :grumpy: They want to take some more out in four months ....they'll have to catch me first :D

Reactions: 3 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks Zand
I'll never be able to face another lemon thing ever :yuck: I had 15 polyps removed which I wasn't expecting and that hurt ! ....and everyone had told me the test was painless so I was a bit put out :grumpy: They want to take some more out in four months ....they'll have to catch me first :D
Oh no, poor you! I only had one tiny one, that was quite enough!

Susiespearish

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm trying the Zero noodles after reading up on them NO carbs and Holland and Barrett have sale on with free delivery for today !! I've also ordered the slim rice and the slim pasta to give those a try .Anyone got any quick recommends on good natural cures for Thrush as I'm besieged by it and I'm allergic to Diflocan ect .Natural yoghurt is too high carb .

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Natural yoghurt is too high carb .

???

Do you have to avoid fats Susie? Greek style natural yoghurt or goat's milk yoghurt should only be around 5g/100g. Low fat versions have more.

Susiespearish

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
???

Do you have to avoid fats Susie? Greek style natural yoghurt or goat's milk yoghurt should only be around 5g/100g. Low fat versions have more.

Sadly yes Sanguine .I have no gall bladder and it really doesn't do well with too much fat .
I know it can be smeared on the affected area :oops: and is supposed to help but I have it everywhere and the Nystan oral and Canestan ect aren't touching it and it's been weeks

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sadly yes Sanguine .I have no gall bladder and it really doesn't do well with too much fat .
I know it can be smeared on the affected area :oops: and is supposed to help but I have it everywhere and the Nystan oral and Canestan ect aren't touching it and it's been weeks
There's a really good cure, but trust me you won't want to know about it right now. It's expensive and horrid but I've had no recurrence since having the treatment 7+ years ago. It's colonic irrigation, yeh I know, I said you wouldn't want to hear it didn't I? Maybe something for the future. I needed 8 treatments, but it was the first step to me becoming well, overcoming fatigue, thrush, athlete's foot etc. I can't have Diflucan either.

Susiespearish

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
There's a really good cure, but trust me you won't want to know about it right now. It's expensive and horrid but I've had no recurrence since having the treatment 7+ years ago. It's colonic irrigation, yeh I know, I said you wouldn't want to hear it didn't I? Maybe something for the future. I needed 8 treatments, but it was the first step to me becoming well, overcoming fatigue, thrush, athlete's foot etc. I can't have Diflucan either.

Isn't that what i've just had Zand :D I don't think there was a thing left in my colon after yesterday ! lol

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Isn't that what i've just had Zand :D I don't think there was a thing left in my colon after yesterday ! lol
Then it should get better pretty quickly on its own. Yes you are right most of the pockets of candida would have been flushed out by the preparation

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Zand I,m watching you only so many diversions I can post x
lol you're as mad as me Connie! How are you doing? Is the nerve any better?

OK @Jamrox I'm really not managing to exercise right now. I did walk round the supermarket and husband was worried (!) that I was going to faint. He never thinks I look ill. I think maybe I need to get used to my new tablets, then I'll be back. Promise.