Step into Spring

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Lazy day today as travelling back home. Did some stuff round house that ended doing and then popped out for bar meal. Will do better tomorrow.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Just 10 on the rower today, busy on hobby research and didn't get round to going out for a walk.

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
About 25 minutes walking yesterday. Today might be a skive apart from a trolley dash taking aldi as out all day till 8pm. Will try and get back to it tomorrow. My fibromyalgia is bad at the minute so cycling isn't great.

Reactions: 2 people

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I was a good girl today... Did 30 mins at lunchtime and 60 mins walking when I got home... Unfortunately both walks raised my blood sugars :(

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
It's a bu&&er isn't it, sometimes the liver just interprets exercise as a reason to pump out more sugar in case it's going to continue for a longer time. But in the longer term exercise is a good thing.

About 60 minutes total walking today.

Reactions: 4 people

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Lol Clive the Drive yes the shops were open , not that I bought anything.
Lunchtime walk today , was good to get away from my desk and have some peace.

Spent tonight researching Greek Islands

Reactions: 6 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging

Great....check yer bags i'll prob' be in one , i only let my wife go shopping ...when the shops are shut::))

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

Oooh! Greek Islands. If @Clivethedrive is in one bag, can I go in the other?:playful:
I'm being pretty good at the moment, running on and off. I'm not going every day because one of my dogs is getting a bit of arthritis in her foot so she gets a bit stiff after a long run. :( Never mind, I shall have to make up for it in sit-ups!

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Looks fab by the sea! I'm on the edge of Snowdonia in North Wales. Both places very brisk at the moment; I'll be going for a bit of a yomp on Sunday again.

Oooh! I was born in Wales - we could see the top of Snowdon from our house! Chilly with you I bet but very beautiful :)

Bebo321

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I was a good girl today... Did 30 mins at lunchtime and 60 mins walking when I got home... Unfortunately both walks raised my blood sugars :(
Don't let it put you off. You could always slow the pace a bit (especially towards the end of the walk) and that could help keep BGs lower.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Total of 80 minutes walking yesterday, plus climbing the 11 floors of office stairs. Travelling home today, so just 30 minutes walk from the hotel this morning.

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Bit of walking and peddling yesterday as had to pop home to Newcastle to collect cake for mr E's party.
Today I've hoovered and cleaned junior's room and tonight I'll vacuum and wash my bathroom floor and clean some windows.

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Bebo321 thanks for asking , she's having a ball. Sharing a room with 3 French boys and 2 American lasses in Sydney .

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
30 min walk at lunch time and 45 mins walking when I got home from work:). Roll on summer, I'm bored of the long winter nights

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So I hoovered and washed bathroom floor - sorted some stuff out in my bedroom and did 5 mins peddling and 5 mins sit ups.

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Today - 15 minutes walking and ten minutes manic dancing in kitchen.
Hoovered stairs, washed paintwork in kitchen, hoovered bathroom, washed sinks, washed stair paintwork.

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
Been walking around Breahead shopping centre for a couple of hours and went to Decathlon sports shop. Bought running shoes !!!! Mmm lol