Teacher shout out

Dandelade

Morning all,

Especially any other teachers out there waiting for results day!

4 o’clock this morning my brain: It’s results day get up!
Me: But I know the results. I gave them. They did fab and worked really hard. I’m very proud of them.
Brain: Get up, get up, get up!

Checked my bloods and 2 points higher than usual well I guess I know what that’s down to! Also bloody hell what are my bloods going to do when the ofsted call comes?!

Anyway, well done to all the other teachers out there who have worked so hard until awful circumstances. Don’t read any news today about inflated grades - you did everything you could!

Dandelade

Aaaaand checked my bloods before lunch after seeing lots of happy pupils get their results and back to 4.1 - my lowest reading yet. What on Earth?! I guess anxiety really does affect my bloods! Not looking a gift horse in the mouth

Reactions: ziggy_w

Yellredder

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done to you and your students! I used to teach Btecs so knew the results but results day was still always nerve wracking!!

Reactions: Dandelade

Dandelade

Well done to you and your students! I used to teach Btecs so knew the results but results day was still always nerve wracking!!
Thank you. It got me a bit teary on the day thinking everything about they’ve gone through and opening the envelopes bursting into happy tears!