The SCREAM thread

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
I'm screaming today at Roger Federer. Why did he have to play such a magnificent game yesterday? However, I'll be supporting him tomorrow in the final.

Reactions: 4 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Are we talking lazy husbands here or empty toilet roll tubes hahaha...anyone got a match ??:angelic::angelic::p:p

I was assessing the risk of taking a source of "fuel" from the bathroom windowsill, then relocating it to another inappropriate area. Circumventing the BSI "kite mark" associated with modern fire retardant bedding composites..? ;)

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I was assessing the risk of taking a source of "fuel" from the bathroom windowsill, then relocating it to another inappropriate area. Circumventing the BSI "kite mark" associated with modern fire retardant bedding composites..? ;)
Ummmm I loosely interpret that to mean that I can set fire to the retard that refused to throw them tubes in the bin:D:hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: 6 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ummmm I loosely interpret that to mean that I can set fire to the retard that refused to throw them tubes in the bin:D:hilarious::hilarious:

To be a little more sensitive with regards to political correctness. The "thoughtless indevidual" could have disposited the spent tubing in the appropriate recycling container.. o_O

Reactions: 8 people

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
To be a little more sensitive with regards to political correctness. The "thoughtless indevidual" could have disposited the spent tubing in the appropriate recycling container.. o_O
Again loosely interpreted and probably not very politically correct....would it be acceptable to throw the ''thoughtless individual'' in to the recycle bin??? :angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Went down to my local pharmacy to collect repeat prescription. Yet again, it is wrong :mad::-
I ticked for :-.
I box needles
2 boxes of test strips, I box of Ropinirole tablets, 1 mg

I recieved :-
2 boxes of needles
I box of test strips
Ropinirole 500 micrograms ( which I do get on prescription )

The surgery cannot get anything right, so I now have to go back on Monday (probably the busiest time too):arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:
Talking to Rebecca, the assistant, she said yesterday a script came in for a patient for cream, the patient has the ointment, sent script back with note to say they need the ointment. It came back exactly the same, sent it back, and again it was the cream !!. This time, Rebecca went to see the GP and the GP said
' oh, I didn't see that' :banghead::arghh:

oh dear, oh dear.................. oh dear :eek:

Reactions: 10 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Again loosely interpreted and probably not very politically correct....would it be acceptable to throw the ''thoughtless individual'' in to the recycle bin??? :angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::woot::woot::woot::woot:

A little more agreeable than the South African style "community justice" you had lined up for the guy.... :banghead:

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Somewhere near my house is this insanely annoying beeping that keeps going off almost like when a car goes off. It's been like this for the past hour and it's driving me crazy!!!:mad:

Reactions: 5 people
C

chris lowe

Escape to the Country this pm, young yuppie couple wanting to move from city to Wiltshire area get taken on a tour of Stonehenge Him " would they have built that with manual labour?"

K

Kat100

Screaming because I was heard ..
Battling with ear problem for over a year now ..
Finally got a hospital referral ... A second opion is required and I was offered one ..
a new young GP as well ... Did not want to see, but glad I did ..
Also got some pain relief for my spine ... That makes me scream ..
So a good GP day ... Not my regular GP but a good result as far as they go ...
Just had hba1c as well ... I didn't faint today :)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Escape to the Country this pm, young yuppie couple wanting to move from city to Wiltshire area get taken on a tour of Stonehenge Him " would they have built that with manual labour?"

I was at Stonehenge at the weekend.. & bumped into some weird "Druid"..
Baring in mind they are supposed to represent the Neolithic period.
Why the hell do they insist on wearing medeval, Lord of the ring attire... :rolleyes:

C

chris lowe

I was at Stonehenge at the weekend.. & bumped into some weird "Druid"..
Baring in mind they are supposed to represent the Neolithic period.
Why the hell do they insist on wearing medeval, Lord of the ring attire... :rolleyes:
Maybe they have a bit of trouble getting mammoth skins?? :hilarious:

Reactions: 5 people