The SCREAM thread

C

chris lowe

Time to boycott Weatherspoons/Lloyds Bars? Tim Martin, chair & founder gets £353,00 salary (last year) £29,000 perks for car/train travel £2.37m value of his stake in company. Lowest paid staff get £11,557 for a 35 hr week/£6.35 per hour (if over 21). And he's complaining at paying workers a living wage as it will affect the company profits. Priceless!!!!!!

Reactions: 6 people

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Don't want to cause offence to anybody by saying this but I'm annoyed. A few days ago we had some gypsies come and make themselves at home on my local park round the corner, didn't find it a problem at first but now I do. They have stolen from multiple shops in my town including stealing £80 worth of petrol!!!! They have made a huge mess on this once beautiful park including doing their business on the grass and they wont let anyone near the park so no kids can play on the equipment. They have been throwing things at people who walk past and using foul language. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement and I can't wait till the council gets rid of them :mad:

Reactions: 15 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Oh Nicola they are a nightmare I had them near where I work they decided to take residence in a car park it was an awful few weeks like you say, stesling, making a mess, and just being god **** rude! I don't care if it causes offence because they couldn't care less about other people's feelings!!

ARGHHHHHHH

*Rant over*

Reactions: 11 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
BUSES :arghh::arghh: 35 minutes late, fed up, wet and soggy, umberella had a spoke break out, ( now in bin) to go and do a small job in the countryside.
Other buses going up and down, whilst waiting for the No 76, I saw 5, yes 5, No 3 buses :arghh::arghh::arghh: they are supposed to come every 10 minutes.
Weather is **!"$^** *** and today feels like :-

Reactions: 12 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Waiting for a tradesperson who said they'd be here at 5.30pm - and its now after 6pm :mad:

It's annoying enough at meal times, but with diabetes it's doubly annoying. I'm sitting here scowling - a lot! Why don't people phone if they're going to be late? Or are they turning up at all??

Reactions: 13 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Waiting for a tradesperson who said they'd be here at 5.30pm - and its now after 6pm :mad:

It's annoying enough at meal times, but with diabetes it's doubly annoying. I'm sitting here scowling - a lot! Why don't people phone if they're going to be late? Or are they turning up at all??

They should get there sometime tomorrow afternoon ;)

Reactions: 9 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
They should get there sometime tomorrow afternoon ;)

NOOOOOOOO! Don't say that! : D

It always astounds me that people like this ever manage to get any business. Ive been sitting ready since 5.20pm. I'm about to give up and start cooking. What a waste of an hour! :mad:

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Roll on tomorrow :rolleyes: :)
That deserves several screams, one for the missing buses aaaahhhhhhone for the rain aaaaahhhhh one for the broken umbrella aaaaahhhhhhh and one for getting wet and soggy aaaahhhhhhhhhh hope you are fully recovered. Rotten English weather

Reactions: 13 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That deserves several screams, one for the missing buses aaaahhhhhhone for the rain aaaaahhhhh one for the broken umbrella aaaaahhhhhhh and one for getting wet and soggy aaaahhhhhhhhhh hope you are fully recovered. Rotten English weather

Thanks poohtiggy, It's a scream with delight at the momment, the sun is beaming and no work today :)

Reactions: 8 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
NOOOOOOOO! Don't say that! : D

It always astounds me that people like this ever manage to get any business. Ive been sitting ready since 5.20pm. I'm about to give up and start cooking. What a waste of an hour! :mad:

When I entered clients home, he was on the phone and he was not happy. He was in an aggressive, listen to what I am saying tone, to the Housing association about workman not doing a job, he has a lot of battles and seems to win, he is forceful !!
I hope the workmen turn up today Azure, fingers crossed for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo123

Builders and my husband! Basically making me the baddy, I am not happy with a couple of things husband thinks I am to picky. Really getting to me feel like telling my husband and builder to **** off! And I'm not joking and actually not screaming but crying.

Reactions: 2 people