1.0x0.jpg

rockape37

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Over the top political correctness
The flu jab definitely does not give u the flu. It's probably a coincidence that u were getting a cold as u got ur jab. My doc said the best way to tell is. ..if there is a £50 note on the mat and u can't get up to get it, then it's flu if u can get up to get it. Itsca bad cold! Lol
Not quite! I was told if there was A million £ in your garden getting blown by the wind and you where to tired to get out of bed then thats the flu lol.

Never had the flu and i bet most of the people who have told me they have had it haven't!

A simple snotty little cold tends to make me feel like a sack of spuds for a day. So provided I'm not working i have a lazy day, job done usually feel good the next day.

Regards
Martin

rockape37

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The very reason I never have a flu jab and never will!! I work in a hospital and several collegues have gone off sick with colds/flu after having the jab!
Hospitals are a lovely warm environment for all manor of bugs with loads of new potential customers every day.

These days I've noticed that the nurses ensure that the wards have plenty of fresh air circulating around them.

Regards

Martin

rockape37

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Every time I've ever been in a hospital either for myself or others, even for just a short visit, I feel ill. I tell my family it's because hospitals are full of germs. They never believe me! :D
If they didn't have germs then the hospital wards wouldn't be quite so full would they.

Of course the hospital staff do their best to prevent cross infection.

Regards
Martin

Reactions: mahola