Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
4.4 am, my lowest fasting by some margin.... out last night, so a simple 3 egg omelette mushrooms, cheese and chives.. 5.2 when we got back 3 hours after eating..... bought a new pan for making omelettes...

aka hankjam the omlette man ? 4.4 mmoles/l excellent progress, what are you "adding" to your omlettes.

Reactions: 6 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. 5.6 this am after a 5.6 at bedtime.

Has my liver fallen out of love with me? :)

Reactions: 20 people

brettsza

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.4 fasting
@Pasha I feel dizzy after even looking at your numbers. I think this is your first one in 60's if I am not wrong isn't it.

Reactions: 18 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
aka hankjam the omlette man ? 4.4 mmoles/l excellent progress, what are you "adding" to your omlettes.
Hi Pasha, some mushrooms pre-fried off in some olive oil, some Wensleydale cheese and some chives fresh from the garden... strong flavours, twist of black pepper and a touch of salt.

Reactions: 5 people

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
4.4 fasting
@Pasha I feel dizzy after even looking at your numbers. I think this is your first one in 60's if I am not wrong isn't it.

I have had a few @ 68 mg/dl ie 3.77 mmoles, But its true that my average FBG is falling a bit. Seems to take some time to stabilise in reaction to diet changes.

Reactions: 7 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
22 at 9pm when I did my lantus.

5.2 this morning, my lowest ever.

GO me!

Reactions: 15 people
M

mojo37

6.7 this am hope to keep it under the 7 from now on woops was that tempting fate :rolleyes:.I had a reading of 4.1 yesterday 2 hrs after lunch mainly I tested then because I was hungry and finding it hard to concentrate so for me anything under 4 is too low ,now if I could just get it on an even keel of high 4's or low 5's I'd be a happy bunny :happy:

Reactions: 17 people

vit90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear, 7.3 this morning (tested twice). Could the fact that I have picked up a very frustrating cold have anything to do with it?

Reactions: 13 people

Merrylizard1314

Day45 ND. 4.3mmol/l. Just taking a breather before the visitors arrive for the overnight stay and getting up at 3am to get to the Dawn Service at the War Memorial. No Parkrun tomorrow but full of incident. Hope I can catch up, later.

Reactions: 17 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

5.3 fasting. Down from 7.8 2 days ago and a recent run of over 7s.

Just goes to show the value of testing, record keeping and acting on the results......

...plus all the lovely people on here with their knowledge, advice and support. Many thanks.

Reactions: 19 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
6.8 this morning on my way to John Radcliffe hospital for yearly genetics check up long day.
Will be tired later so might not catch up till tomorrow. Have a good day everyone

Reactions: 20 people
S

Sable_Jan

6.8 this morning on my way to John Radcliffe hospital for yearly genetics check up long day.
Will be tired later so might not catch up till tomorrow. Have a good day everyone
Hope all goes well and you aren't sat around waiting too long x

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.