Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 Wednesday morning. Hot, humid, sticky old day in Newcastle. Cracking thunderstorm mid afternoon. Deafening it was. Too **** hot to sleep right now...AND I can hear another thunderstorm in the distance. IDEA! Wonder if the neighbours would object if I stand in the garden starkers while it pours down!! Oooooh...the relief.

View attachment 13867

Keep cool & good health folks. X
If we don't hear from you tomorrow morning then we'll start a free the geordie 1 campaign.

Reactions: 13 people

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
5.2 Wednesday morning. Hot, humid, sticky old day in Newcastle. Cracking thunderstorm mid afternoon. Deafening it was. Too **** hot to sleep right now...AND I can hear another thunderstorm in the distance. IDEA! Wonder if the neighbours would object if I stand in the garden starkers while it pours down!! Oooooh...the relief.

View attachment 13867

Keep cool & good health folks. X

Dunno about the neighbours, but I am on my way over now .

Reactions: 15 people

Alzebra

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.3 this morning, up early due to the heat. We have a ceiling fan which is ideal for keeping us cool but suddenly last night the littlest zebra has decided that it sounds like a killer woodpecker is coming to get her and I had to turn it off o_O.

(Whilst I'm here, would someone please tell me how to tag another poster?)

Reactions: 33 people

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Thursday, 1st July, at 6.15 am 4.00 mmmol/L Just off on my morning peregrinations. Thick white mist. Hoping not to bump into a kangaroo on the hill! - 5 degrees this morning.

Keep well everyone
That should be 2nd July. Behind the times as usual!

Great result, congratulations.

Reactions: 12 people

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
5.3 this morning, up early due to the heat. We have a ceiling fan which is ideal for keeping us cool but suddenly last night the littlest zebra has decided that it sounds like a killer woodpecker is coming to get her and I had to turn it off o_O.

(Whilst I'm here, would someone please tell me how to tag another poster?)
All you need to do is type @And there name so @Alzebra that should do it

Reactions: 12 people

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 am, cracking storm last night, not had lightning and thunder like that for a long time.... clears the air... and looking good at the moment.
Good Day Folks.

Reactions: 35 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
BS 5.8 this morning. Looks like another hot day stay hydrated and use plenty of sun cream everyone

Reactions: 33 people

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
6.6 this morning.

I wish I wasn't working till 8.30 tonight. This weather, lovely though it is, knackers me. I don't sleep well at the best of times and it's,virtually impossible to sleep in more than half hour snatches.

Reactions: 25 people
Status
Not open for further replies.