Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Go on. Have a guess. :cool:

OK. OK. It's not that hard. My go-to 4.1 again.

A busy day beckons, and I'd like to get the lawns done too, whilst the weather is good. BUT, before all that, I need to review and finish this confounded document. By the time I finished yesterday I hated it, but history tells me I may feel differently today. Or not.

Play nicely playmates. :joyful:

Reactions: 4 people

Debmcgee

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.7 so cake wasbt too bad! Still dreaming of bring back in the fives....

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 or 5 adjusted. Better night's sleep and an earlyish evening meal with high fat proportion so that may have helped.

Reactions: 5 people

poshtotty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.4. Livid! :mad: especially as it was my daughter's birthday yesterday and I declined all cake and stuck rigidly to my 40g carb allowance all day. I despair, I really do!

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.4. Livid! :mad: especially as it was my daughter's birthday yesterday and I declined all cake and stuck rigidly to my 40g carb allowance all day. I despair, I really do!
Oh b****r Diana!! No rhyme or reason to this at times is there??!!

Reactions: 5 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Head banging time Diana. Well done for declining the cake though. I say again, it is just a lottery.

Reactions: 2 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.8 at bedtime Lowest ever at bedtime. I've been struggling to keep it under 6 and high 5's until recently, now steadily dropping :D

5.4 this morning

Reactions: 7 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
4.4 this morning, possibly lower than normal due to intake of Vodka yesterday. But I'll take it

dale1958

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
vegetables
The Double Header is a day long carb-fest, but a great day out. This is the first year in a while we haven't been there. Last year Tim Brooke-Taylor was sitting next to us.

(Who were you supporting?)
Harlequins

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
9.6 this morning so I slept with all that sugar in me growls

peacetrain

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
You're chasing me down....... ;)
Ha ha!

It all began on holiday. I lost more weight and I noticed I was coping better with a few more carbs. Trouble is I don't like the feeling I have once I'm around 5.2 and below. Often 5 or lower before a meal now. I really seem to need a few top up carbs to stop myself going below 5. I was 5 around midnight so ate a load of olives. 4.7 at 6am. I realise were all different but my body doesn't feel happy at the lower end.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ha ha!

It all began on holiday. I lost more weight and I noticed I was coping better with a few more carbs. Trouble is I don't like the feeling I have once I'm around 5.2 and below. Often 5 or lower before a meal now. I really seem to need a few top up carbs to stop myself going below 5. I was 5 around midnight so ate a load of olives. 4.7 at 6am. I realise were all different but my body doesn't feel happy at the lower end.

Did you have false hypos when you were higher? Is it a bit like that?

I'm absolutely fine down to 3.4. Below that and I feel empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.