1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2017 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, would you like to BETA test the Low Carb Program app and help improve it? Register your interest »
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Type 3c - how many are we?

Discussion in 'Type 3c (Pancreatic) Diabetes' started by mrspuddleduck, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Davecummins

Davecummins Type 2 · Newbie

Before I had my attack I had been diagnosed with an ulcer and had been taking anything I could find to give me some relief. One of the meds was Zantac. I've been ok since then but over the last few years my glucose levels went haywire and I'm am on a variety of meds but find the best control is diet, I've cut out carbs and am almost back to normal. I am due for a Hba1c this month and hoping it will be below 50 this time, I think 48 and below is normal.

• Like Like x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook