Weekly weigh in - Fridays

BigKit

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Not eating Maltesers.
Good morning everyone. I'm weighing 15 stone 12 pounds and 6 ounces this morning. I've been weighing just under or around 16 stone for the last couple of weeks though. I've acheived one of my goals to get my weight below 16 stone. My next goal is to keep it under 16 stone for at least four weeks. Keep going all :)

• Winner
Reactions: mo53 and filly

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening fellow scale crushers, very late checking in.
14st 8lb, the same I seem to remember, but perhaps it’s those rose coloured spectacles, please don’t disillusion me by going back through the posts and checking. Ignorance is all.

Reactions: mo53

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
Didn't have the best week and scales broken. New scales on way.....

lucylocket61

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Didn't have the best week and scales broken. New scales on way.....
Please can you put your oral meds in your profile. Different meds can require different responses from us, so it helps if we know what you are taking.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Spicy food which is too hot. Nasty people who have no idea on your life journey but feel the need to comment and be cruel.
Please can you put your oral meds in your profile. Different meds can require different responses from us, so it helps if we know what you are taking.
I have tried to change profile but can't seem to.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good Morening fellow scale crushers, forgot to weigh yesterday so weighed today on a fry up less Sunday, as stated in an earlier posting, Friday weighing doesn’t appear to work for me.
This morning was a 14st 7lbs, that could be down or the same, it’s the trend I worry about, oh to be trendy….yeah right.
Now I must depart to other parts of this useful site.

Reactions: mo53 and JohnEGreen

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well my weight has shot upto 90 Kg over the last few weeks don;t seem to be able to control weight or blood sugars these days.

• Hug

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well my weight has shot upto 90 Kg over the last few weeks don;t seem to be able to control weight or blood sugars these days.
Stick with it, keep posting, eventually things will settle down and then you can start to adjust. The dreaded pred is a nasty little blighter. At one point my weight hit 17st 4lb.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Stick with it, keep posting, eventually things will settle down and then you can start to adjust. The dreaded pred is a nasty little blighter. At one point my weight hit 17st 4lb.
Yup after 17 years of preds ended up at 18.5 stones then got down to 10 stone since February and covid have lost my grip on things but to be honest I don't feel like going back to the two years of starvation diet that lost me the weight but putting 4 stones back on is just too much.

• Hug
Reactions: mo53 and alf_Josiah

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello, I ve been away for a few weeks as I’ve been through a bad patch but lbs last weekend which is a big increase. I need to reduce that.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
16.5.8 Down 2lbs. New scales and still at 1lb a week.

filly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Haven't had the best week. No strips has meant I haven't been on q so much
Decided to switch to llbs to match Cronometer.
230 lbs put on a pound this week. Hoping to get things right again for next week.
Finding it very stressful waiting for surgery.

Retanna

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Avocado
Dropped 2 ponds since last Friday, now down to 16 stones 13lbs from 17 stones 1lb last Friday, (always weigh on Fridays).

Originally 19 Stones 9lbs when diagnosed in July 2022. Well happy heading downloads albeit slowly 2lbs a week roughly.