What’s your hardest struggle with diabetes?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
@luv2spin Sorry but I'm finding all your threads to be a bit negative about diabetes! Please come up with a positive one next....... There are many positive things going on in my life and certainly in other forums - don't focus on the negative all the time.

The thread is called :- What is your hardest struggle with diabetes ? I would love to say I haven't had any and it's a piece of cake, but that would be a big fat lie. I have had many over 3 decades, the constant working out of Insulin for carbs, exercise, pregnancy, childbirth, monthly's, menopause, work, illness, which is affecting me at the moment and the constant struggle to get things right and balanced. It can be exhausting, upsetting at times. frustrating and sometimes you just want it to stop !
There is never a day off from all that type 1 involves. this is from my own experience and nothing to do with any other type of diabetes.

Last edited:
Reactions: AloeSvea and Struma

briped

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
however as I am also on Anticoag Treatment for life with Warfarin, I have regular finger prick blood tests done for my INR (Clotting Speed) so I find I get frustrated !
I'm on Xarelto for life, also an anticoagulant. I don't have to have my blood tested for INR, but I know that with certain types of meds you do. Was just wondering if it might be worth your while to look into switching to Xarelto ...? Could save you one source of frustration :)