What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
I have heard from @Ashybang who is having some health issues. He is taking time out from the forum to resolve these and is grateful for everyone’s concern

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
What a strange set of results.
Libre 6.0
GlucoNavii 7.8
CodeFree 6.0

Retested same finger new blood drop on the other edge
GlucoNavii 7.8
CodeFree 5.8

Tested a third time, different finger, same hand
GlucoNavii 5.5
CodeFree 5.8

Final and fourth time (all in the interests of science) original first tested finger, now resembling a colander.
GlucoNavii 5.5
CodeFree 5.6

I really don’t trust the GlucoNavii. If I had gone off the first reading, without the backup of the other two meters (CGM and CodeFree) I would be really disappointed, 3rd day in a row with poor unexpected results.
Test solution due today.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What a strange set of results.
Libre 6.0
GlucoNavii 7.8
CodeFree 6.0

Retested same finger new blood drop on the other edge
GlucoNavii 7.8
CodeFree 5.8

Tested a third time, different finger, same hand
GlucoNavii 5.5
CodeFree 5.8

Final and fourth time (all in the interests of science) original first tested finger, now resembling a colander.
GlucoNavii 5.5
CodeFree 5.6

I really don’t trust the GlucoNavii. If I had gone off the first reading, without the backup of the other two meters (CGM and CodeFree) I would be really disappointed, 3rd day in a row with poor unexpected results.
Test solution due today.
Morning @aylalake. With the erratic results you've logged here, I wouldn't trust your GlucoNavil either. Your CodeFree looks consistent. The control solution should clarify matters. Thanks for sharing.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Mine is alway high in the morning 8 and 10.6 this morning before breakfast after breakfast it can range between 11 and 15 then I shout down to a low after about 2hrs with levemir and fiasp, take at breakfast.
Morning @Leolady19 and welcome to this FBG thread. We're pleased you could join us.