What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Omar51

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My sugars this morning are high at 16.5 via my blood meter and on the Libre sensor as I had a Indian meal last night and it's still playing hell with my sugars as they were higher than that during the night

I am pre and don’t take any meds. The only Indian food I can handle is tandoori chicken, steamed vegetables and no bread!

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
Hi Gang! Well, after 9 weeks of rehab and absence from here, this morning 6.3.

I fell and hit my head on the kerbstone. I had brain surgery to remove a clot and allow drain away from the brain. UGH!

I know I'm amongst friends here - Chill and relax....

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

I fell and hit my head on the kerbstone. I had brain surgery to remove a clot and allow drain away from the brain. UGH!

Good to see u back hope you are on the road to recovery .

Ladynijo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Wow you have been in the wars! Glad you’re feeling well enough to visit us, take care

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning @mojo37.

As you know, most of us here check our FBG readings as soon as we wake, because BG levels rise once we start to move around. That's normal and a modest rise is to be expected.

How are your BG levels before and after meals? Are you doing everything you can to keep carb intake low ... ish during the day?