What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
well even worse today 6.5 at 10:30 but must admit I shared a bag of potato chips yesterday evening... but today I am going to clean my house all day.. so guess my blood glucose will get very much lower tomorrow.

hope you are all enjoying the comming christmastime

25465962_559549137719075_870185480_n.jpg

first14808

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.4 from me. Suspect that's me still coming down from a post-meal 8.1 last night. In other news, wondering what would happen if you made peanut butter with butter. Suspect without an emulsifier, the fats would seperate.

paulus1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wow congratulations!
But you’re T1 and stopping insulin?!
seems im being reclassified. but who knows what would happen if i was eating normally. bg 24.6 hba1c106 and ketones 3.4 and going acidotic. now mainly in the 5s hba1c 51 ketones 0.5 diet related. gad test negative doctor refused the cpeptide test.

paulus1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wow congratulations!
But you’re T1 and stopping insulin?!
seems im being reclassified. but who knows what would happen if i was eating normally. bg 24.6 hba1c106 and ketones 3.4 and going acidotic. now mainly in the 5s hba1c 51 ketones 0.5 diet related. gad test negative doctor refused the cpeptide test.

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

How long have you been on insulin for?
Maybe your beta cells revived???

Reactions: ziggy_w

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Love to know what you have for breakfast lunch dinner including snacks!

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
only about 10 weeks.it may have restarted im not sure whats happening. but i hope it keeps happening.

I’m taking black cumin seeds (Nigella Sativa) capsule everyday and it revived my beta cells !!!

Check it out.

Cinnamon 500mg also lowered my bg levels!

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

GAD negative means you’re not T1!

paulus1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
but it does look more than likely than im type 2 but will hae to see how my body does without insulin if it cant cope then it swings back. inthe long run imnot tobothered by the type just that i want it well controlled. i will look at those supplements. ty

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
but it does look more than likely than im type 2 but will hae to see how my body does without insulin if it cant cope then it swings back. inthe long run imnot tobothered by the type just that i want it well controlled. i will look at those supplements. ty

Good luck mate

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Hi MBaker note you only post your BG numbers, we can chat and interact with each other on this thread and often do it makes it a more interesting and interactive friendly thread. Just thought I would let you know then it's upto yourself if you would like to join in! K Have a great day, and wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! K
You are very kind, and your posts do bring a smile to everyone's faces. I am quiet on these threads, but do read them and very occasionally comment when someone appears to need some help. I have built up a profile of some posters and take pleasure in seeing drops in fbg or other issues being resolved. I do post a fair amount on other threads, perhaps a bit too much some would say if you look at my profile.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
well even worse today 6.5 at 10:30 but must admit I shared a bag of potato chips yesterday evening... but today I am going to clean my house all day.. so guess my blood glucose will get very much lower tomorrow.

hope you are all enjoying the comming christmastime

25465962_559549137719075_870185480_n.jpg
loving the groovey santa freema :joyful:;)