What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
Update - for those interested here is a photo I took today of my wife's textile art on show at the gallery. We've been told the pieces will be added to the webpage in the coming days.

Thanks to all who sent good wishes
Textile mixed media art - love it! Gosh she’s talented!

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
Stuck in the stickies - not surprised. I was up every hour or so with a bladder telling me to relieve it. Serves me right for not intaking fluids yesterday during my volunteer shift, then trying to make up for it all evening.

Libre 6.8
GlucoNavii 6.7
CodeFree 6.3

Trophy cups and hugs all round. Enjoy your Sunday.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@mojo37 Yay! So glad you have decided to continue logging your results here.
I was also at the point of not doing so, but my little avatar (coloured ball on the left of this post) reminded me of why I started. I need the support of the community here to get me through the tough times.

If you haven’t read my thread about my avatar, here’s a link if you are curious.
I have wondered what your avatar was depicting .

Bcgirl

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Diet only
6.0 this fine morning. It’s a wee bit winters today with flurries and wind. Don’t expect to see much snow accumulation, maybe a cm.
I'm doing a food test…will report back with results but after two days I’m kind of amazed….we shall see.

RoughcutAU

Hi all - busy weekend so missed posting a few

3/2 Fingerprick 6.9 Libre 7.1
4/2 Fingerprick 6.4 Libre 6.4

Today Fingerprick 8.1 Libre 7.8 … don’t like that one. Not sure what happened there - a very slow steedy climb from 1am abit early for DP and 6 or so hours after last bite.

Happy Monday All!

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning
Libre 5.1
Still coughing, spent all yesterday afternoon dozing in front of fire, ringing doctors this morning yet again, supposed to be having laser eye surgery on Friday, this cough needs to be gone
Hugs to all in need

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all. 9.4 this morning. Disgusted with myself, I just can't seem to get my leg over the side of the wagon I fell off! @mojo37.Iknow how you feel. @DEBBIESCOTT, hope the cough soon goes and a hug for friday, hope it goes well. Have a good day all. :)
Maybe u need a leg up ...one winging its way to you ;)