16 female looking for friends

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi my name is kirsty green I have t1 diabetes and I am looking for friends how have the same type as me around my age we can talk often and just tell each other story's and stuff xx

Breena

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey, my name is Bre and I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with type 1. It's been quite the shift, considering I was diagnosed at a late age (17) but I'd love to talk and tell stories and such

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Liars... and fig rolls
Hiya :) I'm 16, 17 in January, and I was just diagnosed 3 weeks ago. I'm up for a chat :)

Sammiexx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey, my name is Sammie, I'm 17, diagnosed t1 16/03/15 nice to meet you :)

yayy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Selfish people, darkness, stress
Hey, I'm a 16 year old girl and I've been T1 for about 1,5 years and I'd love to talk to other people with diabetes so message me if you want to :)

Swissgirl

Hey I'am 16 years old. I was diagnoesd in July last year. I don't have any Diabetic friends, but i'd like to have some :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Erm... diabetes
Hey I'm sixteen and have had diabetes for ten years now. I love to talk, so if you're ever feeling up for a chat just stop by :)

Reactions: 2 people

anna_mc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey I'm sixteen and have had diabetes for ten years now. I love to talk, so if you're ever feeling up for a chat just stop by :)
I just made this, I'm 17 and have had diabetes for 10 years also. Just starting to realise I never have anyone to discuss diabetes-related issues with.. How are you getting on using the forum?

Reactions: 4 people

anna_mc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey, my name is Bre and I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with type 1. It's been quite the shift, considering I was diagnosed at a late age (17) but I'd love to talk and tell stories and such
So, I just made this as the realisation hit me that I'm 17 and have had diabetes for 10 years but have never had anyone to really discuss with. Would you be up for a chat, how are you finding the use of the forum?

niamht98

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey I'm Niamh, and I'm 17 and I've had type 1 diabetes for 16 years (diagnosed a week before my 1st birthday), I'd love to maybe make some new friends and have a chat about stuff

Reactions: 2 people

hareshg06

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Watch on my sugars.. gets annoying day by day.
Hey I'm Niamh, and I'm 17 and I've had type 1 diabetes for 16 years (diagnosed a week before my 1st birthday), I'd love to maybe make some new friends and have a chat about stuff

Im haresh, and im 23....diabetic since 10 years of age. I would like to ask you about the way you control your sugars. Need help. My hba1c recorded yesterday was 9.3 :(

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi my name is kirsty green I have t1 diabetes and I am looking for friends how have the same type as me around my age we can talk often and just tell each other story's and stuff xx

Hi Kirsty and welcome. I am not near your age, but just wanted to say hi.

Take care RRB :)

mattmo86

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I'm 29 had diabetes since I was 11, I know im not your age, but if you wanna chat, feel free.

TorqPenderloin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
This was appropriately created in the "Childrens & Teens" subsection. Let's keep it between them shall we?

Amy993

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hiya, i'm 16 and would love to talk. I was diagnosed 3 months ago, and have been coping, although am starting to struggle. Feel free to message whenever!!xx

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I'll remain n anonymous but I'm 13 and was diagnosed a couple of months ago