A long long time.....

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Since I've been here and probably forgotten by now. Just wanted to say a quick hello and show you a Christmas prezzie I received from a clued in friend!
Please say hello to Dai .....
89bc8e3d9e007706b8bbb72eda453dae.jpg

I hope you're all coping with the temptations of Christmas and not having too many disasters! xx

Reactions: 3 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, good to see you back. I haven't forgotten you, I used to read your posts as a newbie, thank you :)

I hope you're keeping well. :)

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Hi Zand! Thank you for remembering me, Lovely to see you . I'm a bit older, no wiser, but mostly fine thanks. Hope you're doing ok too. I'll be back later when Boxing Day has settled down xx

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
You think we would forget you!
Nice to see you again. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: 2 people

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I didn't mean lick I meant like! But I suppose a ickle lick rather than a full on chew would be OK if you just can't resist - :D:D:D

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And a big welcome back from me too - I remember you from when I joined too, and occasionally wonder how you're doing... Sometimes our first impressions are the ones that stick, and I have missed some of my original "diabetic family".

Robbity

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Thank you all.. Not sure how often I'll be in here but it's great to see friendly, familiar names still around. Apart from having septicaemia in September which knocked me for six, I'm doing fine. Still living the LCHF life and maintaining Hba1c of 45. with low insulin requirements. Disgnosed T2 almost 25 yrs ago now. ID since 2004. All in all one happy bun

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have spoken of you since you were last seen. I remember you had radar for the detection of a certain Welsh troll which always impressed me. I wondered if he was the cause of you leaving. Anyway, welcome back.

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
I have spoken of you since you were last seen. I remember you had radar for the detection of a certain Welsh troll which always impressed me. I wondered if he was the cause of you leaving. Anyway, welcome back.

Hi Squire, thanks for the welcome. To answer your comment about the Welsh troll...Such an idiot, wasn't he, but not the reason I stopped posting. I can cope with idiots