Diabetes South Wales meetup?

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Anyone from south wales, want to do a meet up if you can't get to the london one? just open minded for now if there's enough people interested then i will host one somewhere ~.~

Reactions: 6 people

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Great idea - bumping your post !

Reactions: 2 people

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Sorry no i'm not - but definately encourage meet ups, so keep bumping as i'm sure some folk will see it ;)

C

catherinecherub

Are you restricting the possible meet up to Type1s or can anybody attend regardless of status?

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
If you can get enough people to regularly attend the Wales meet ups then one day we can arrange a mega meet up somewhere between London and Wales and all get togther!!

Reactions: 6 people

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
If you can get enough people to regularly attend the Wales meet ups then one day we can arrange a mega meet up somewhere between London and Wales and all get togther!!
will try & get some people to go >.<

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
if anyone would be interested in this please reply >.< so i can get numbers of how many would turn up, a venue ect. It would be Cardiff

sarahpench

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Aww welsh friends ☺ I'd love to meet up in Cardiff no one ever does!! Or should I say don't know any one from Wales lol! Please let me know if you do

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
we'd have to come up with a venue & a day everyone is free :] so something centeral in cardiff that is easy to get too from the trainstation as i guess majority would be training in? :D

Reactions: 3 people

sarahpench

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
we'd have to come up with a venue & a day everyone is free :] so something centeral in cardiff that is easy to get too from the trainstation as i guess majority would be training in? :D
Yeah central is good! Id be driving if anybody needed a lift! How about kaspas a dessert house haha only joking! I don't mind where would be good to just meet others

Reactions: 5 people