What About Easybetic Cinnamon & Chromium Supplement in the Shop?

mogzilian

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I use the Easybetic cinnamon and find they do help lower my BG. When I ran out of them I got Cinnamon HP from supplemented.co,uk site and they didn't do anything but they didn't have chromium included so I'm back on Easybetic and they are working again.

That is great news! I'm glad I'm not the only one getting good results!!

mogzilian

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for letting us know about Easybetic. I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks followed by a bad cough, feeling low and lacking in energy - so haven't been getting out much.
I think Easybetic + 1 Metformin have helped as my latest HbA1c is 53, down from 81 and the GP said that under the circumstances he was " really thrilled' at such good control, bearing in mind I'd been ill and on antibiotics and steroids too!!
The other thing my blood test showed was that my vitamin D levels are too low. Not surprising as I seem to have been inside for a month and with the weather we've had - so might start a new thread to ask about other 'natural sources - apart from tablets and sunshine!! any thoughts.....?

I think Vitamin D is a tricky one! It has to be one or the other - tablets or sunshine! XX

Jill Jones

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for letting us know about Easybetic. I've had pneumonia for 2 weeks followed by a bad cough, feeling low and lacking in energy - so haven't been getting out much.
I think Easybetic + 1 Metformin have helped as my latest HbA1c is 53, down from 81 and the GP said that under the circumstances he was " really thrilled' at such good control, bearing in mind I'd been ill and on antibiotics and steroids too!!
The other thing my blood test showed was that my vitamin D levels are too low. Not surprising as I seem to have been inside for a month and with the weather we've had - so might start a new thread to ask about other 'natural sources - apart from tablets and sunshine!! any thoughts.....?