Game of Thrones

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I have never watched this untill recently and watched it on Putlocker am almost finished series five now and was wondering if any more series has been made as I am now hooked on it ....some realy violent scens in it though which I have to turn my head away from does anyone else like the game of thronesI think it a good series:)

Reactions: 2 people

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Love it.
There was a long gap after the last series because they had to wait for the book to be finished before they could make the program!

As far as I'm aware the next series starts next month (woohoo!)

Claire x

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
24th April, new series. The book probably won't be released until after the series starts. The two are now strongly comingled. All very exciting!

Reactions: 4 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I watched the last of series last night and am so sad jon had to die and to be honest quite bewildered at why .....can not wait for the next series to start :)

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I watched the last of series last night and am so sad jon had to die and to be honest quite bewildered at why .....can not wait for the next series to start :)
I was shouting at my TV when that happened!
I do think, and hope, that he may come back as a white walker though. Might just be wishful thinking!

whosbear

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Some, but not many. Hate shopping at tesco!
I have never watched this untill recently and watched it on Putlocker am almost finished series five now and was wondering if any more series has been made as I am now hooked on it ....some realy violent scens in it though which I have to turn my head away from does anyone else like the game of thronesI think it a good series:)
Series 6 starts this month. can't wait!

whosbear

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Some, but not many. Hate shopping at tesco!
Series 6 starts this month. can't wait!
Spoiler alert! Quite a few of the characters that have died in the past series return in the next series as it centers around the 'undead' or 'ghosts of the past' or 'restless souls'. Which ever way you want to see it. Going to be a great series!

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
What exactly are the white walkers they look like aliens to me.... having watched the whole 5 series in the past week I have to say I too can not wait for series 6....

Reactions: 4 people

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Try reading the books. I've been eagerly awaiting the new book for a long while now. Got a bit fed up that George RR Martin hadnt reeased it as he was spending so much time writing the screenplay for the series. Only problem is now I dont have a hope in finishing the book (if it comes out soon) before the tv show finishes (I'm a slow reader). Been a long old wait

Diabetic Krissy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude, horrible, stuck up people.
He won't be dead... He will come back somehow!

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
I've just started watching the box sets this week:woot: I.m on series 2 at the moment what channel will new series be on please? Hello @claire1991 how's the baby daughter doing?

lessci

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@13lizanne It's on Sky Atlantic, If you're a reader get the books - They're enormous, but have slight variations to the TV prog - most of the main characters are much younger (Dany is only 14!) and there are also characters who haven't appeared in the series (so far)

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
And if you've read the books you've a fairly good idea of who's potentially coming back as dead people, and how...

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
@13lizanne It's on Sky Atlantic, If you're a reader get the books - They're enormous, but have slight variations to the TV prog - most of the main characters are much younger (Dany is only 14!) and there are also characters who haven't appeared in the series (so far)
I most certainly will get the books, thanks for the recommendation. I am indeed a reader and will look forward to reading them, thanks.I've just noticed that I have only until the 14th June to watch the previous 5 series (box sets) on my NOW TV box. I'll have square eyes:)

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've just started watching the box sets this week:woot: I.m on series 2 at the moment what channel will new series be on please? Hello @claire1991 how's the baby daughter doing?
She's doing fantastic thank you, we're really enjoying parenthood and all of the happiness she brings :)

Thanks for asking xx

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm reading the GOT books too and I think they're AMAZING!!
Really well written and hard to put down, brilliant.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I believe the new season starts early Monday morning on Sky Atlantic. I also believe it is being simulcast with America :)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Will the new series be on catch-up? I'm only half way through series 2 and I'd like to watch all the previous series before I watch the new one.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It usually comes onto catch up tv about 9 months after being shown 'live'. At moment they are showing season 5 on Atlantic. ANd I know if people want to buy it then it isnt in the shops until nearly a year after being shown :(