Help!!!! Insulin resistant and hyperinsulina

Alicki

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
dear new friends,

My names is Alicki and i serions l'y need some help. My GTT showed that i produce too much insuline after 2h. Levels 3500pmol.

I ve been nauseaus after eating for months and would like to know if IR and hyperinsulin can cause this

Many thanks for your Help

Best
Alicki

Reactions: Geoffno6

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
welcome to the forum

yes I think it can and is often what happens during pre-diabetes prior to the pancreas giving up. Now is the time to reduce the carbs to give your pancreas a rest.

@daisy1 will be able to provide you with useful information to help

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If you are interested in more details do a search for "Dr Kraft insulin response" He did a lot of research and identified what happens to insulin production as people progress into diabetes

Alicki

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Diet only
If you are interested in more details do a search for "Dr Kraft insulin response" He did a lot of research and identified what happens to insulin production as people progress into diabetes

Hello,

Thanks for your reply - i cant find Dr Kraft here. Can u help ?? Sorrry but feeling very lost and scared.

Shirley N.

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not being able to walk in the Dales any more. Not being able to eat some of my favourite foods any more.
Hello,

Thanks for your reply - i cant find Dr Kraft here. Can u help ?? Sorrry but feeling very lost and scared.
Look on YouTube, especially the interview he gave in 2015, two years before his death.