We are having a little boy!!!!

Finley02

Type of diabetes
Type 1
So we couldn't wait for our 20 week scan and opted for a 3D scan at 17 weeks and found out we are having a little boy, which was clearly very evident . Everything is good so far, looking forward to our 20 week scan in the next few weeks! I think it's finally sinking that I'm pregnant!

Diabetes is going well... I am doing the best I can and I believe that is all you can do! Not having my headaches as much and being sick maybe once a week which I'm fine with! I'm going to enjoy this trimester until it all changes again hehe

Reactions: 8 people

1Sarah1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
So glad you are feeling much better. Boys defo like to tell you they are coming! (Both my girls they weren't sure til late on but with my twin boy he was showing himself early!). Glad the diabetes ok too xx

Reactions: 4 people

kazC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Aw, lovely news.Hope you keep doing well x

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Haha that's so funny at 2 scans now I've asked gender and they keep saying its a girl although she keeps herself very hidden but said if it was a boy we would know because they like to show off from a very early stage

Congratulations, were you wanting a boy or not bothered?

Glad your sickness is settling, once a week is do able, I'm pretty much averaging that at the minute too and now at 31 weeks I'm finally starting to put on some weight! Lol

Yep you can only do the best YOU can do, I kept comparing myself to others at first but soon gave in, things are going well so I'm happy with what I'm doing :)

Do you have a pic? Xx

Finley02

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Haha that's so funny at 2 scans now I've asked gender and they keep saying its a girl although she keeps herself very hidden but said if it was a boy we would know because they like to show off from a very early stage

Congratulations, were you wanting a boy or not bothered?

Glad your sickness is settling, once a week is do able, I'm pretty much averaging that at the minute too and now at 31 weeks I'm finally starting to put on some weight! Lol

Yep you can only do the best YOU can do, I kept comparing myself to others at first but soon gave in, things are going well so I'm happy with what I'm doing :)

Do you have a pic? Xx
Thank you everyone

d64be8cdc5d9a8eb06a82a343f21a431.jpg

Our little boy! So amazed! Haha yes could definitely tell he is a boy and we asked for a picture to show our mums as my partner was meant to be a girl and here he is lol!

From day one in my mind I thought he was a boy, so was hoping to be right! Either way I would of been over the moon! My partners family are full of boys and two of his cousins are due boys couple of months before me hehe

31 weeks!! Are u starting to get nervous yet! I am already the thought of it all but ado really excited and want him to hurry! When did you start feeling your little baby move?

Ah yes I am putting it down to baby not liking the food I'm eating bless him lol!

Oh I have put on so much weight... But started to slow down now... Thankfully lol!

Xxx

Reactions: 2 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ahh gorgeous

I remember when I was around 7 weeks i got this unbelievably strong feeling I was having a girl, I really wasn't bothered either way but the feeling stayed with me the whole time n I said when we had 20w scan I'll be so surprised if they say boy! Must be mothers instinct lol

I am feeling nervous but also super impatient! Lol but I know the longer she's in there the better, started doing the nursery yesterday so that's only going to make me more impatient when it's done at end of the week lol

I think I felt little flutters around 16w and then they gradually got stronger, she currently has a habit of sticking out her bum against my ribs which is unbelievably uncomfortable!! Lol midwife said its while she moving herself round ready to be head down

Xx

Finley02

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Ahh gorgeous

I remember when I was around 7 weeks i got this unbelievably strong feeling I was having a girl, I really wasn't bothered either way but the feeling stayed with me the whole time n I said when we had 20w scan I'll be so surprised if they say boy! Must be mothers instinct lol

I am feeling nervous but also super impatient! Lol but I know the longer she's in there the better, started doing the nursery yesterday so that's only going to make me more impatient when it's done at end of the week lol

I think I felt little flutters around 16w and then they gradually got stronger, she currently has a habit of sticking out her bum against my ribs which is unbelievably uncomfortable!! Lol midwife said its while she moving herself round ready to be head down

Xx
Haha absolutely a mothers instinct my partner and most of our family was convinced a girl pmsl

Oh I bet you, I'm so scared and I got a while yet lol but like everyone says it will be worth it in the end hehe

Ahhh I can't wait to really start feeling my little boy move so exciting and for my partner to start feeling and seeing him too.

How is bubbas room coming along?

How u finding diabetes at the moment sweetie?xx

S

Shar67

Congratulations. Enjoy the sleep your getting now and treasure every baby moment, before your know it, baby is all grown up.

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Haha absolutely a mothers instinct my partner and most of our family was convinced a girl pmsl

Oh I bet you, I'm so scared and I got a while yet lol but like everyone says it will be worth it in the end hehe

Ahhh I can't wait to really start feeling my little boy move so exciting and for my partner to start feeling and seeing him too.

How is bubbas room coming along?

How u finding diabetes at the moment sweetie?xx

Yeah I love when my husband can feel and see her moving, she literally jumped from one side of my stomach to the other earlier on, we were both amazed yet a little terrified I think haha

Room is coming along nicely all the painting is finished now, wish I hadn't insisted on helping because I think all the bending has caused me a bit of sciatica floor done tomorrow and furniture assembly Saturday, but that's all down to hubby & uncle now, my bit will be hanging the tiny clothes and dressing the cot next week which I'm sooo excited for, feel like when I was a kid and played with my dolls house

Diabetes has been ok at the min, had a 10.8 earlier which I was fuming about but completely my fault for over snacking after tea, but I've not let myself dwell on any highs throughout, I just correct n move on or ill just stress myself n obviously make it worse.

What about you? Think I started to have a few less hypos at your stage, depends if the sickness rears its ugly head though lol xx