13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
I've tried my best but I've only got to episode 7 of series 4. Should I watch tonight's episode or wait until it's on catch up

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I've tried my best but I've only got to episode 7 of series 4. Should I watch tonight's episode or wait until it's on catch up
Take a sickie for two days, watch all the remaining episodes back to back, then watch today's episode as catch up for this week and you'll be up to speed :)

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@13lizanne I'd definitely wait, if you haven't caught up you may not know what's going on and where people are (or if people are still alive!)
The last series had a fair few unexpected twists and turns that nobody could have predicted, well worth watching xx

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
OK will do, will sky Atlantic show tonight's episode on catch up for a few days or weeks, do you know?

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
OK will do, will sky Atlantic show tonight's episode on catch up for a few days or weeks, do you know?
I don't know I'm afraid, I don't have the channel myself I stream it to my fire stick so if you have one of those you can watch it whenever you want :)

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've just seen tonight's episode!
Looking forward to seeing what others thought of it.
I won't put any spoilers @13lizanne will wait until everyone's caught up x

Reactions: 3 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I've just seen tonight's episode!
Looking forward to seeing what others thought of it.
I won't put any spoilers @13lizanne will wait until everyone's caught up x
Thank you Claire, I'll keep off this thread until I catch up. We're going away for a week this Friday so I've only got until then to get it all watched. Don't know if I'll make it!

Reactions: 3 people

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you Claire, I'll keep off this thread until I catch up. We're going away for a week this Friday so I've only got until then to get it all watched. Don't know if I'll make it!
Fingers crossed you get to watch them! X

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
How's your little girl Claire? Have you and your o/h chosen a name yet?

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
A hug for Holly and Congratulations to you all. Don't let her watch TWD & GOT until she's at least 21 Disney and Ceebeebees only :)

Reactions: 2 people

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
A hug for Holly and Congratulations to you all. Don't let her watch TWD & GOT until she's at least 21 Disney and Ceebeebees only :)
Absolutely!
I can't wait to be able to watch Disney films and not look immature!!

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Right then,I'm all caught up then.do you think that Jon Snow will be brought back to life by the Red Lady or will he be a white warrior?

Reactions: 2 people

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
Right then,I'm all caught up then.do you think that Jon Snow will be brought back to life by the Red Lady or will he be a white warrior?
none of those but will not say (Ive been looking at theories) BUT I do think he may rise again :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I enjoyed GOT this week. I'm just dismayed we dont have a book to go with it. I read all the others many years before it became popular on TV. Now I dont know what's expected to happen and I'm angry, yes angry :mad: at George RR Martin lol

Reactions: 5 people

claire1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I agree, I wish there was a book to go with it too!

I don't know if I've forgotten what happened in the last series but why is Arya blind?

I don't think Jon Snow is going to be dead for long, I think he'll come back as a white walker. Can't wait to see what happens with that.

How gross was the Red Woman at the end?! Not nice!!

X