2015/16 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Welcome to the Championship Burton Albion pull up a pew and make yerselves comfy

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Welcome to the L2 cesspit Blackpool

yeah thats made my day as that. Ive never forgiven them for the stunt they pulled last year and robbed us of the glory of finishing 1 place above Leeds :D:D Blackpool will never amount to much as long as those Oystons are at the helm :D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
We got Wigan and Burton with us now plus hopefully Bradford or Barnsley Don't want Millwall though hate them. :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
We got Wigan and Burton with us now plus hopefully Bradford or Barnsley Dont want Millwall though hate them, :D:D

Good to see Leicester win the PL
Good to see Boro go up
Good to see Burton go up

Well done all promoted teams and good luck for the play offs

Nice touch at Celtic today plenty of banners and T shirts for THE 96

Last edited by a moderator:

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Saints beat Spurs 2-1. I must admit, I wasn't expecting that, though I'll gladly take it. We have leapfrogged Wet Spam but they have a game in hand. Apparently there was a cracking Fraser Forster save, late in the second half.

Ronald Koeman has now beaten every Premiership team at least once, during his tenure as Saints Manager.

Woo hoo :D

Reactions: 3 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Saints beat Spurs 2-1. I must admit, I wasn't expecting that, though I'll gladly take it. We have leapfrogged Wet Spam but they have a game in hand. Apparently there was a cracking Fraser Forster save, late in the second half.

Ronald Koeman has now beaten every Premiership team at least once, during his tenure as Saints Manager.

Woo hoo :D

Saints deserved this win

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Grimsby v Forest Green, play off final in the National league. Next Sunday.

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
lol Now I know why my ears were burning. Not a bad trip to Manchester today. :) Isn't our weather weird though? Two weeks ago I wore 2 coats 2 pairs of gloves and two hats to Sunderland and there was a little snow on the way there. Today it was just jeans and T-shirts...and my son was too warm and went to Asda to buy some shorts to change into. Crazy how things can change in 2 weeks.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
lol Now I know why my ears were burning. Not a bad trip to Manchester today. :) Isn't our weather weird though? Two weeks ago I wore 2 coats 2 pairs of gloves and two hats to Sunderland and there was a little snow on the way there. Today it was just jeans and T-shirts...and my son was too warm and went to Asda to buy some shorts to change into. Crazy how things can change in 2 weeks.

Yes we had snow 10 days ago it was unbelievable for end of April :D