GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello all,

Very interested in the below product as it will result in me having to carry less "stuff" around in my pockets:

http://mydario.co.uk/smart-meter/

Can anyone on here advise if it's compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S7 (non Edge model). The site says Android devices running OS 4.1.2 or higher will work, however there is no mention of the Galaxy S7...

I've sent an email to their sales dept but still waiting on a response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Grant
Dario.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Looks like my sort of thing, please do keep us informed - can't see any pricing etc ...

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
As a type 1 I get strips in my prescription free of charge, along with lancets, needles and insulin of course.

And I'm also in Scotland which as you'll know is a separate division of the National Health Service.

kevbee

Hello all,

Very interested in the below product as it will result in me having to carry less "stuff" around in my pockets:

http://mydario.co.uk/smart-meter/

Can anyone on here advise if it's compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S7 (non Edge model). The site says Android devices running OS 4.1.2 or higher will work, however there is no mention of the Galaxy S7...

I've sent an email to their sales dept but still waiting on a response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Grant
View attachment 18839
The Galaxy S7 runs an OS 6.0.1 so the Dario should work fine.

dazzeur

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Should be fine. I bought one about two weeks ago and have to say it's really great. I'm type 2 and my gp prescribed the test strips too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app