question on Diabetes protocol

skph

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I'm a T2. Inject 40 units insulin once a day in the morning. [Glargin] Oral medication includes 5 mg of Lorsatan and 850 mg of Metformin. At night another 850 mg of Metformin.
I'm 50 yo.
Just read about an article "Diabetic Protocol". Sound too good to believe. However, it boils down to getting money from you. This guy a doctor who found the perfect way to end diabetes. Instead of giving it free to the world, ask for 40 bucks for the cure.
What do you guys think?

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think it is a scam.

Have a google. The subject has come up on here several times previously too, if you Search.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think anything that looks too good to be true IS too good to be true, and $40? That is just insulting. Typical con technique.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone claiming to have a cure, especially if charging for it, is a con man. Don't part with your money. There is no cure, yet. If there were a cure, the whole world would know about it and none of us would be here on this forum.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Scam .... Have you tried reducing your carbs ? That worked for me .. But I was not on insulin

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You're right to be cautious! And as I've said before if there is a cure for diabetes, why ore our numbers increasing so rapidly. and more to the point why haven't we all been told about it?

Scam .... Have you tried reducing your carbs ? That worked for me .. But I was not on insulin
There are definitely some members tht I know of who are on insulin (T1s) and eat low carb diets. It also reduces their need for insulin too, so they need to inject less.

Robbity

Robbity

S

Sean01

Scam - and not a clever one at that. $40 small enough to send the money and be too embarrassed to report the scammer or take legal action and at that price I'd rather give it away free to the world and go down in history as one of the good guys. Secondly (because there's a two for one on the first statement) if it's that good and you want money for it, ask fro the right amount. $40 is barely the price of a holiday novel and that can't even cure boredom!