Good Morning

D

debrasue

Morning folks, it's nice and bright here but showers are expected for this afternoon. Typical, I'm visiting mum again today! At least today will be nice and relaxing, mum has a 3D jigsaw of a carousel and we're trying to finish it today. Mum's partially sighted and has nerve damage in her fingertips so even though she loves jigsaws they can be quite challenging for her
Your mum must be very grateful she has you, Barbara - you are a very kind, caring person.

Reactions: 2 people
D

debrasue

28/6/16 - Good Morning from another Sunny day in York:). But we have rain due at lunchtime and it is forecast to be for the rest of the day. (the garden needs a drink)
Taking R out for a Afternoon Creamed Tea (it's his Birthday - 55 today) and also treating his Mum & Dad too, as an extra treat for Mother & Fathers Day. @Diamum5972 - Good Morning, It's a joy to see a smiley face Barbara :), not a lot of people know how to smile these days! Hope Everybody is well and enjoy the day.:) @13lizanne - Anna have a fab time and get together with your Siblings too:happy: And has anyone heard from @mo53? Do hope she is well.
Yes, a call-out to @mo53 and to @s.sollis too - haven't heard from either of them for a few days and I hope they're both OK.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from a rainy Central Scotland. On our walk this morning we saw mama Swan with her 3 new born cygnets and a crested grebe with 10 tiny babies

Reactions: 3 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Your mum must be very grateful she has you, Barbara - you are a very kind, caring person.
Aww thanks Debra, it's such a pleasure to spend time with her. Last year she was hospitalised twice due to various infections and she was very poorly for a long time. After she was discharged I wanted to spend as much time as I could helping her so I started going up there during the week as well as on Sunday. My little brother John appreciates it as well, while I'm there he gets to go on his favourite computer game!

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Right on, sister!! :joyful:
I still sing it to my kids and they're on the downward slide towards 40 now (although nowadays they actually quite enjoy it again!). I sang to my son-in-law a couple of weeks ago and he put his phone on loudspeaker in the gym, and they all enjoyed it too! (Well, he said they did...)
:D
You just sound like me, love the loud speaker bit :)

Reactions: 4 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
29/6/16 - Good Morning from a dismal looking York.:). Running late this morning and got to leave in an hour for Hospital appointment. Have a good day everyone and hope your all well. :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning well what can I say Lancashire summer time here rain rain and more rain, nothing unusual for us. Everyone have a good day, out in a bit to visit mum and dad. :)

D

debrasue

29/6/16 - Good Morning from a dismal looking York.:). Running late this morning and got to leave in an hour for Hospital appointment. Have a good day everyone and hope your all well. :)
Good luck at the hospital, William. Big hugs xx

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi yes good luck William at the hospital :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@debrasue - Have just put a posting on Type 2 Life thread.:)

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning, it's muggy with a slight sprinkling of rain here in CS . You know? the good stuff that gets down the neck of your raincoat :) Hope that it's sunny where you are.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from Lancashire Hey the sun is trying to come out, nice and bright, but I think it was forecast rain later. Have a good day.:)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
30/6/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York:). Hope you are all well and enjoy the day. Tested 3 times within a 30 minute time slot this morning and accepted the best reading (and lowest) of 10.0. Last thing ate last night was some popcorn at 8pm whilst watching Masterchef, had no supper because I cannot eat anything containing fat. Having a Scan today on my Liver and have to fast for 6 hours.

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
30/6/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York:). Hope you are all well and enjoy the day. Tested 3 times within a 30 minute time slot this morning and accepted the best reading (and lowest) of 10.0. Last thing ate last night was some popcorn at 8pm whilst watching Masterchef, had no supper because I cannot eat anything containing fat. Having a Scan today on my Liver and have to fast for 6 hours.
Good luck William with your scan, you will be fine I had one about 3yrs ago.:)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's supposed to be dry and bright today - no rain woo hoo!