Anyone Type 1's Between 18-30 Here?

Zaabazombies

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi am Zahraa , am type 1 diabetic am 17 I'm kinda new to this it's been a year since I got diagnosed, it was a shock at first I cried a lot but am ok now I think , but I hate it though , it's always high and am always tired but I kinda got the hang of it the last weeks or so but sometimes I find it high and I don't know

daisymj14

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all!
25, had type 1 for 16 years. Just about to make some life changes to get myself back on track

Reactions: blaake

MH2010

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am 30 & been t1 for 26yrs.

How is everyone doing?

happier than you

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Unfortunately i'm over 40, but i have a young taste in most things (especially music) so if anybody fancies a chat about it feel free to message me. I listen to stuff like Of Mice & Men, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold. Currently still a bit obsessed with the most recent Bring Me the Horizon album, even though i've never liked them before. Pondering whether i should give their other albums a try, they seem to quite a bit louder than this one. Not that that would bother me necessarily, my ears like loud. Loud blocks out the world.

Changezi1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I'm 23 and I have type 1 :(
5 days ago I checked my blood sugar and it was 401 I didn't take any medication every day I walking 10km and now I'm feeling good
Walking is better than medication

Changezi1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi am Zahraa , am type 1 diabetic am 17 I'm kinda new to this it's been a year since I got diagnosed, it was a shock at first I cried a lot but am ok now I think , but I hate it though , it's always high and am always tired but I kinda got the hang of it the last weeks or so but sometimes I find it high and I don't know

No need to worry zahra inshallah you will be fine just go for a walk everyday

Changezi1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha same here I checked my app settings and also checked every options in main DCUK site
I send an email
Waiting for answer