everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nothing springs to mind :)
Hi everyone.

I wanted to reply to a thread I am watching but get an error.

If any of you can spare a few seconds of your time I wonder if you do me a favor and see if you can successfully view the following thread: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/is-there-a-sweetener-without-aftertaste.108531/#post-1259588

The error I get says the following... 'You do not have permission to view the page or perform this action'.

I have emailed giverny about this but he/she is probably very busy and has more important things to do right now than check it out for me.

I'm just wondering if anyone else gets the same error as I do.

Thanks in advance. :)

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Maybe it's been deleted???

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I get the same errror message as you - dunno whether or not that means it's been deleted. Guess we'll never know if there's a sweetener without aftertaste ...... :bigtears:

Reactions: everway9
C

chris lowe

Hi everyone.

I wanted to reply to a thread I am watching but get an error.

If any of you can spare a few seconds of your time I wonder if you do me a favor and see if you can successfully view the following thread: http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/is-there-a-sweetener-without-aftertaste.108531/#post-1259588

The error I get says the following... 'You do not have permission to view the page or perform this action'.

I have emailed giverny about this but he/she is probably very busy and has more important things to do right now than check it out for me.

I'm just wondering if anyone else gets the same error as I do.

Thanks in advance. :)

Always getting various error messages, with an email link to Taptalk. Are you using App or via website on laptop/computer. I've given up emailing anyone about error as nothing gets done or replied to.

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Are you using App or via website on laptop/computer.

Hi Chris Lowe

I'm using Google Chrome. It's still giving an error if I click on the link. It must have been deleted or changed location. It's no problem really

I've given up emailing anyone about error as nothing gets done or replied to.
emoji35.png

:D .... yeah giverny! :D

But, no.... being serious, it's not a big problem. giverny will have more important things to do.

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes