Virtual Santa gifts

M

mist

This has me seriously thinking about modern garages constructed out of the same "food stuff" used to engineer the witches house in Hansel & Gretel..?

Scrapes & prangs would be a thing of the past..

That's the diabetes talking!

Nm8ZPAGOwZUQM.gif

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Ungrateful *****!
Cumbs got you a crate of wine and I got you free chocolate for a year and a framed picture of MM, lol :joyful:
Thank you how naughty
Framed picture of MM has got me though!! MM only thing I can think of is Marilyn Monroe!!

D

debrasue

Putting animals into what is essentially miniature human clothes annoys the ***** out of me! I do apologise, if I offend others it's just that it makes not sense to me, and has a vague ring of being cruel.....
Your opinion doesn't offend me at all - we are all entitled to one.
But personally I don't find this annoying or cruel - I think it's quite light-hearted. People who dress up their animals are usually animal lovers and the animals don't particularly seem to mind. I don't really see it as being much different from dressing ourselves up in fancy dress costumes and, as long as it doesn't hurt the animals, where's the harm?

N

NicolaB70

@chris lowe a new 12 bore

@Sable_Jan a new German Shepherd printed cushion (for the naughty step)

@Kat100 Downton Abbey box set

@eddie1968 a new kilt

@Trachet an electric cycle

@hornplayer a new French horn

@debrasue an assortment of wildflower seeds

@KevinPotts a Banana Plant

@NicolaB70 A Mediterranean cruise

@RoseofSharon gold knitting and crochet needles

@Robinredbreast flying lessons so you can fly like your user name

@Molly56 a years supply of Apple Pies

@Clivethedrive Scrabble lessons

@ickihun a family holiday to Disneyland

@ellagy A trip in a hot air balloon

@jay hay-char Southampton season tickets in VIP box

@Liam1955 a London weekend taking in a west end show of your choice

@Patricia21 A villa in Portugal

@mist a crate of assorted wines

To all the above and everyone I have missed (sorry) to you all I wish that you have health and happiness above all else

Wow thankyou @Cumberland what a fantastic and generous gift. When can this be taken?

N

NicolaB70

@Sable_Jan - free dog food and 2 kennel maids/dog walkers for a year
@Liam1955 - a year's supply of vouchers for lunch for two at Wyevale Garden Centres across the UK, including carrot cake (as long as I'm the +1 when you visit the one within two miles of my house!)
@chris lowe - free entry and backstage passes for two to 12 live shows of your choice anywhere in the uk, including a limo door-to-door and a change of clothes whenever necessary!
@maureen5752 - a personal bodyguard and ratcatcher
@eddie1968 - a weekend for two at Cameron House Hotel on Loch Lomond, and a year's supply of rubber gloves
@Trachet - a yellow jersey in the Tour de France (and a signed photograph of you receiving it for each of the ladies in your cycling group!)
@ickihun - a nanny/cook/housekeeper for a year along with a weekly luxury spa day at Matfen Hall
@mist - free chocolate for a year, and a framed life-sized picture of Marilyn Monroe in that white dress standing over the grating!
@Robinredbreast - a week's holiday with your son and your grandson - and Ed, of course!
@RoseofSharon - a publishing commission for your best-seller.
@NicolaB70 - an invitation to dinner from your oldest son!
@Diamum5972 - a year's supply of cashmere wool in every colour of the rainbow.
@KevinPotts - 3 pairs of Nike Flyknit Air Max running shoes in his favourite colours
@eldergarth - a commission with the designer/builder of your choice to create & build your own unique model boat
@tina_marie - a monthly pamper session at a spa of your choice
@PenfoldAPD - an all-expenses-paid gastronomy trip for two to Lyon
@13lizanne - a week's holiday for two at a remote luxury Hebridean lodge, with its own resident chef and masseuse

PMSL, thank you debs, now that would be nice!

Reactions: debrasue

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Your opinion doesn't offend me at all - we are all entitled to one.
But personally I don't find this annoying or cruel - I think it's quite light-hearted. People who dress up their animals are usually animal lovers and the animals don't particularly seem to mind. I don't really see it as being much different from dressing ourselves up in fancy dress costumes and, as long as it doesn't hurt the animals, where's the harm?

I don't feel the animals would feel the benefit of the fur if "dressed up"?

The real challenge is keeping a miniskirt on a reptile!

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Getting back on topic.

The gift of story telling & passing on experience is the greatest gift of all..
This one's for @mahola .

But we can all share in this timeless message.

D

debrasue

Getting back on topic.

The gift of story telling & passing on experience is the greatest gift of all..
This one's for @mahola .

But we can all share in this timeless message.

I'm awfully sorry, but I believe the current colloquial expression ***?? appears to fit this story.....