Why do I want to be on a pump anyway

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Great update - thank you! And I'm sorry but just changing the subject I love your Libre skin - where can I find one?!

:)

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Ahhh that's a trade secret lol
It is for the Glucomen LX plus meter, but it fits libre perfectly

CapnGrumpy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Adeydee95 , it's been a fairly slow process starting back in March and I'm probably not going to get it before the new year.

I found it helpful to look a the criteria listed on INPUT's website and 'make' my experiences match them, writing down my arguments on sheets of paper as bullet points (even revising the notes and writing them out again to cut back on waffling).

I pushed the quality of life angle - excessive number of injections to maintain good control and the effect that had on me, and having too many hypos. It looks like I've managed to tick enough boxes to qualify, something that I thought would be a bit of a battle as my HbA1c is reasonably good.

Reactions: Snapsy

Adeydee95

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Adeydee95 , it's been a fairly slow process starting back in March and I'm probably not going to get it before the new year.

I found it helpful to look a the criteria listed on INPUT's website and 'make' my experiences match them, writing down my arguments on sheets of paper as bullet points (even revising the notes and writing them out again to cut back on waffling).

I pushed the quality of life angle - excessive number of injections to maintain good control and the effect that had on me, and having too many hypos. It looks like I've managed to tick enough boxes to qualify, something that I thought would be a bit of a battle as my HbA1c is reasonably good.
Thanks for the advice :)