Insulin
all well and good if the stupid system doesn't tell you it cant verify you

Lynmi

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh dear, not good then? :banghead:
I'm sure it will be fine for someone else, I'm just stressed enough about having to go onto insulin as from Thursday without the a whole DVLA and insurance dealings as well, was hoping it would be all straight forward

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I'm sure it will be fine for someone else, I'm just stressed enough about having to go onto insulin as from Thursday without the a whole DVLA and insurance dealings as well, was hoping it would be all straight forward

Your insurance shouldn't be an issue, but going onto insulin will mean you will be issued with a restricted licence (either a 1, 2 or 3 year) and you do need to mention this to your car insurance, however being insulin treated won't effect the cost of the policy.

Lynmi

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
Your insurance shouldn't be an issue, but going onto insulin will mean you will be issued with a restricted licence (either a 1, 2 or 3 year) and you do need to mention this to your car insurance, however being insulin treated won't effect the cost of the policy.

I've informed insurance company and they didn't care and the forms for the DVLA are awaiting completion once I see the nurse on Thursday :)

Reactions: noblehead

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I've informed insurance company and they didn't care and the forms for the DVLA are awaiting completion once I see the nurse on Thursday :)

Nice one :)

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
Hi @Lynmi
just want to wish you all the best with your application.
I am sure it will all work out fine.