What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
5.3 at 11:30

yesterday burned 1900 calories af fitness , did eat 138 grams of carbs and 194 grams of proteins...2500 calories in total
What a great achievement Well Done You! And your weight loss has well fabulous

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.7 this morning. Then went up to 8.9 after breakfast (bacon and eggs) - wondered what was going on, but got it back down to 6.8 2 hours after lunch. Walked 13,500 steps so far today, so hopefully that will help.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi everybody just not been able to log on I've been locked out,but Jade Administrator and Captain ? Have helped me change my password yet again so here I am at last. Been out all afternoon with hubby had lunch out Steak and salad, home now omelette and salad never had advocado not bad with other things on my plate. Waiting until 7 pm to test my BG to see what it is,6.3 this morning watch this space.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi everybody just not been able to log on I've been locked out,but Jade Administrator and Captain ? Have helped me change my password yet again so here I am at last. Been out all afternoon with hubby had lunch out Steak and salad, home now omelette and salad never had advocado not bad with other things on my plate. Waiting until 7 pm to test my BG to see what it is,6.3 this morning watch this space.
7pm BG 5.8 hurrah see you all tomorrow sweet dreams!!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Hi Liam fasting bloods this morning 4.30 am 5.2 ,your BG is excellent hope you enjoyed you cheese sandwich!

Thanks @Granny_grump_ :) Loved it! My favourite sandwich =Raw Onion, Colman's Mustard and Red Leicester Cheese on Brown Bread (Hovis) - Scrummy!!:rolleyes:

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
11/2 - Good Morning = 5.0 - Happy with this :happy:.

(Woke up feeling hungry at 4.25am, so decided to test before I ate a cheese sandwich)
Liam how do you do,those rating icons I don't seem to be able to click the like etc.changed the viewing page to black better visually for me.Could this be a problem?