Oppo Ice cream

LULUBLUE

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I know a few of you enjoy the odd ice cream. If anyone is interested the Oppo icecream web site has got a £1 off printable voucher that is valid till 31/1/17

Reactions: KezG

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
The nearest Waitrose to me is 17 miles away.:banghead:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
The nearest Holland & Barrett to me have no freezer therefore no ice cream.:banghead::banghead:

Reactions: Freema

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Just a heads up for the OPPO fans. I got an email saying OPPO is launching a new flavour, Chocolate and Hazelnut, which should be available in Waitrose this Easter. :)

Reactions: Freema and Mongolia

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oppoicecream_fullrange.jpg

Reactions: Freema

PW1

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just a heads up for the OPPO fans. I got an email saying OPPO is launching a new flavour, Chocolate and Hazelnut, which should be available in Waitrose this Easter. :)

Tried it, sooo recommend it. Life is difficult at the moment - funeral - I have been eating a lot of Oppo. Love the salted caramel, and the new Chocolate is heavenly.

Actually, I am so thankful for Oppo. In the past during really difficult times food has deteriorated to carbs, carbs and more high fat carbs - mainly because they require no preparation.

My go-to exhausted stress relief meal is now Oppo plus a bag of nuts. With maybe some salami and grated cheese. Quite delicious. So much better than it used to be.

Thank you Oppo.

X

brottonmoores

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
ickihun please forgive me for being curious are you from the Tyne and Weir area? I myself are from Saltburn North Yorkshire
Sorry for being off topic
Cheers and hugs to everyone
Janxx

Reactions: ickihun and Prem51

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Finally they have the choc hazelnut in my Waitrose.. just a shame today is fasting day.. have to hold off until tomorrow night...

Reactions: Prem51

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hadn't heard of this before. Might just have to take a walk to Waitrose.

The Oppo website is giving out £1 off vouchers, so even more of an excuse.

Reactions: Freema and Prem51

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
In my waitrose it was on special offer £3.74 a tub.. not sure if the voucher will be usable with that offer as well.... still worth a try..

Mission accomplished. On offer in my Waitrose too, and they accepted the voucher so £2.74 for the tub. And a 40 minute round trip on foot to get it brought my blood sugar down to 5.1 before eating it.

Bought the new chocolate hazelnut flavour. Delicious.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mission accomplished. On offer in my Waitrose too, and they accepted the voucher so £2.74 for the tub. And a 40 minute round trip on foot to get it brought my blood sugar down to 5.1 before eating it.

Bought the new chocolate hazelnut flavour. Delicious.
Stop it, I cant have any till tomorrow....!