Pasta .. no thanks

AM1874

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
I wasn't diagnosed until Feb 2017 .. and, consequently, had no particular interest in LCHF or pasta (which I have never liked). Also, I woud have been less interested in the story from 2015 because it's primarily about falling sales of sliced bread .. alongside significant increases in the sales of: scones, sweet baked goods, pain au chocolat and home bakeware. So, I'm not sure that the 2015 story is focused as much on carb reduction as the 2017 one .. but thanks for bringing it to my attention

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
I wasn't diagnosed until Feb 2017 .. and, consequently, had no particular interest in LCHF or pasta (which I have never liked). Also, I woud have been less interested in the story from 2015 because it's primarily about falling sales of sliced bread .. alongside significant increases in the sales of: scones, sweet baked goods, pain au chocolat and home bakeware. So, I'm not sure that the 2015 story is focused as much on carb reduction as the 2017 one .. but thanks for bringing it to my attention

I think you're reading too much into what I said, the article I referred to is an old story from 2015, no more and no less.

AM1874

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not much
I think you're reading too much into what I said, the article I referred to is an old story from 2015, no more and no less.
OK thanks .. but then I don't understand why you posted the link .. although I am probably missing something here