Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@Serena51 why don't you start a thread of your own asking for help and giving information about what your eating and your exercise? You may get some helpful advice and suggestions. But don't give up hope.:)

Reactions: Ultramum

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

I'm beginning to lose faith

maybe ask the more experienced members in here for advice ... stay here dear... it is much more difficult when one also use insuline or insuline affecting medications.. a lot of us only use metformin or no medication, so please do not compare yourself to us, we have a much easier time doing lower numbers in my opinion , well maybe not easy but easier than when one having a hard time ajusting the right doses of medication, the timing of it and how often...
so yes stay here and try to ask for advice in a tread of your own,,,

Last edited:

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
@Serena51 if you start a thread on your own I can give you some help as been on insulin for most of my life and I know how you feel and how much you want to bring down your sugars but you will get there eventually trust in yourself and you will get there it's just going to take a little bit of time to get the right amount of insulin in you but once you do it will come down your sugars and you will be pleased and you will soon be able to feel better in yourself more

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
I'm delighted @berylc . I must have it wrong. They were constantly asking if i had calf pain when i was admitted twice in cardiac unit.

Maybe they were worried about a blood clot?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Maybe they were worried about a blood clot?
Must have been. Thanks for keeping me right.
I assumed heart related, well circulation is relative, I suppose. They tested a few times for that lately and luckily, all clear. Phew!

Reactions: berylc